Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk creates a whole new fruit, with nearly the same shape/color. If he just copied the lineage factors, why would Momo's DF have a different color ? There has to be more variables to it than that.
The sbs stated that no two exact same devil can exists at the same time and that we will find out more about this when we meet a certain person (vegapunk)

The abilities may be copies but the entire devil fruit within of itself cannot be 100 percent replicated. Hence why momos fruit isn't a azura dragon even though he has most of kaidos dragon abilities.

This is why I believe that none of the seraphim have actually eaten devil fruits. Alot of people think they they ate fake devil fruit copies. I believe that vegapunk simply hard wired certain devil fruit powers within the seraphims genetic make hence why they cam use some fruit abilities we know without them having to have eaten one which means that the seraphim can actually still probably eat actual devil fruits lol.

This makes 100 percent sense since we literally have the vinsmokes whom have devil fruit like abilities within their genes even though they aren't devil fruit users

Last edited:
i rather think that the SHs will let Kizaru take over and he will bring Vegapunk to Navy HQ for his safety
cause after all Vegapunk said there are marines that he can trust
Doubt

Vegapunk himself literally has stated he no longer has any use being a part of the Marines.

Plus, Kizaru isn't just going to amicably separate from Luffy and let him get away.

Doubt

Vegapunk himself literally has stated he no longer has any use being a part of the Marines.

Plus, Kizaru isn't just going to amicably separate from Luffy and let him get away.
I don't see any other outcome then except for if Kuma comes and teleports people around again.

Cause i can assure you with 100% certainty that there won't be an all out fight between SHs and Kizaru right now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Katakuri's whole speciality is his reaction speed due to future sight. Its his main special ability something even rayleigh hyped
Acting like king is anything comparable in that category yes is dumb
Luffy was dancing around his attacks even before he got FS. It's funny how it is completely okay when Luffy does it but it is suddenly dumb when others are able to do it. Katakuri is special even for an FS user because he combines FS with his shapeshifting to fight more effectively. It's not entirely due to his reaction speed or FS or devil's fruit ability. It's a combination of everything.

Zoro has an ability Kaido hyped, now what? does that mean no one could fight it? There are ample characters who could work around Katakuri's ability. King could be one of them due to his speed. Again, I am not confirming anything here. I am questioning your logic behind being so firm about rejecting even its possibility.

Being able to see the future adds to your reaction time giving you more time to react. If 2 characters are the same level and 1 has fs they're always going to react better
FS doesn't make you react faster, it helps you react in advance. Yes, in a way it does add to your reactions but it doesn't make you physically faster. If two characters have equal stats across the board, then, of course, the user with FS prevails. It's a no-brainer.

Luffy had no need to risk his body when zoro was going to do it instead
This is genuinely asinine. Did Luffy decide to die alongside everyone because he had to risk his body? What kind of fucked up logic is that. Luffy had no clue Zoro was gonna block it. Luffy didn't stop from reacting because he knew Zoro's gonna block it, Zoro blocked it before Luffy could even process the information.
Luffy told zoro he already knew before zoro mentioned anything so no
And? He didn't say he noticed it ten seconds before Zoro. He only acknowledged it saying he too noticed it. Zoro told Luffy because he didn't look like he noticed it, which means they noticed at about the same time.

Reaction speed and attack speed are not the same yes
Having a fast attack doesn't mean you can react to fast attacks
Being able to react fast doesn't mean you can attack fast
Having a fast attack does mean you could react to fast attacks in the context I was talking about. There is an overlap b/w these two speeds when you use your own attack speed to counter your opponent's attacks. Blocking attacks with your own attacks is a thing in fights, so you react better in this context. Also, if you have a fast attack speed, you're able to hit people faster than you even if your reactions are worse than theirs. Your reactions mostly only matter when you're defending yourself from the attacks.

Whether you can land a hit on your opponent depends on your attack's speed and your opponent's reaction speeds.

Whether your opponent can hit you or not depends on his attack speed and your reaction speed.

This isn't how it always works but it is what happens 99% of the time.

Marco and kizaru are not comparable speed wise
Kizaru is likely the fastest man alive and a top tier at that. Marco doesn't compare to kizaru in any category
The only thing marco has over kizaru is hes able to regenerate an ability kizaru doesn't have.
Just cause kizaru can push someone doesn't mean anything for marco
You don't have to be as fast as your opponent to keep up with them in fights. So this point is moot. If you're able to react to Kizaru, then you'll react to the people operating at similar wavelengths even if they're FS users. Let's say Luffy could operate at Kizaru's speeds thanks to FS, then his attacks are ultimately as fast as Kizaru's to which Marco can react.

Doubt

When did he say that?

I don't see it going any other way cause i'm 100% sure that Kizaru isn't going to have an all out fight with the SHs right now on Egghead.

Maybe Kuma is gonna teleport people around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.