Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will lose my mind if it is ever confirmed that Kaido had awakened zoan power but didn’t use it in wano because plot, literally no reason to give it to lucci if Luffy was just gonna no diff him, Oda what are you cooking my man
:lusalty:

Aramaki no diffed a Lonko crew, Kaido clone, the Scrubbards, and a Guardian Deity...all while being likely the weakest Admiral. :gokulaugh:
Ah context an admiral Stan worst enemy.

First Yamato didn't try, wanst even in Zoan form, and was told by momo to not fight.

Second injured scabbard plus barely l knowing what to momo stalemated armaki.

If you think that's good, then admirals stans are more dumb than zoro and Sanji stans.

Oda didn't create CG for Mihawk, what's next?
He created CG for Mihawk, that's my point.....former villains like Buggy and Crocodile have no matchip relevance in this story anymore, see what happened to Lucci this chapter even with Awakening.

The point is that Mihawk will likely be Zoro's last fight, in a mix with everyone else's last fights.

Ask yourself: who is everyone else going to fight while Zoro fights Mihawk?

I'm not saying it has to be the RHP. It could be Im and the Gorosei for all I care. I'm just saying that it was always obvious that Mihawk would HAVE to fit with another faction when the time comes, and imo it's Shanks because of their relationship.

What if the one piece is the dream that created the Nika fruit.

Like whatever Roger saw made him laugh hysterically. Presumably the poneglyph contained some sort of a story, a “laugh tale”.

Perhaps the more people who know of this laugh tale, the stronger the Nika fruit will be. And such, in order to beat Imu, they’re probably going to tell the whole world about one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.