Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci got thrashed so badly that he was knocked out and immediately gave up on fighting Luffy after a single punch and went for the weak distracted Sentomaru instead

Unfortunately for Lucci, I predict Kizaru is going to beat his ass for it, though I'm sure fighting Kizaru would still be preferable for Lucci instead of Luffy:myman:

Oda went out of his way to portray Luffy on Kaido's level or even higher with Gear 5 lol, and Luffy is definitely stronger than the dude struggling with Law and the other dude sitting at his desk all day
Oda did his best to make Kaido's defeat COHERENT and it was considering that in the last round he was so weak that Kaido base 100% would beat him mid diff.
Luffy will never be stronger than BB, claiming that is extremely stupid, everyone knows he needs PU on every villain, BB is no exception, Luffy didn't beat any Admiral.

So it looks like Sentomaru is going to be an ally, which is a bit disappointing.

Sentomaru is an ally, Kuma who is arriving is most likely going to be an ally, I really hope Kizaru is not going to be an ally as well.:josad:

Imagine all major antagonists that the SHs went up against during the Sabaody arc all end up becoming allies towards the SHs during this arc.

You must be reading another manga, it was a one sided beating, getting up thanks to waking up does NOT make you stronger than YC3, YC2 or YC1, it is not a feat of strength.
And Luffy is not on Kaido's level, BB is stronger than Luffy and also weaker than Akainu.
Are you joking ?

Lucci recovers while Luffy and Sento are talking, how long did those sentences last? 20 minutes lol?

At most a couple seconds. If you knock someone out then not for seconds.

Lucci being knocked out is fake news. He was never out of the fight. He immediately got up and changed target because that's the wise move.

Even Base Luffy fought equally with Kaido let alone Nika Luffy who straight played with Kaido on multiple occasions. Also, we even entered a new island and as per OP logic Luffy has now mastered this ability so he grew in power.

The Luffy Lucci is currently fighting is High Yonkou borderline PK tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.