Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and redon said this ''PS: If there is something wrong, you know who to turn to '' i dont think he meant himself
Knowing how much Redon wanks Luffy don't you think he would've hyped this chapter up more than he actually did which was pretty much nothing.

Also Tac mentioned earlier that Eten won't be participating in spoilers at all today iirc.

Don't tell me Tac and Unamed again with their trolling.
:kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I am surprised Akainu knows the pattern here. He is very smart of thinking this throughout.
Yeah it's nice to see he isn't just a hot tempered brute but surprisingly calculating and apprehensive at times.

He does seem to suit the fleet Admiral/leadership position and he's being surprisingly cautious too, which makes him more nuanced and interesting.

I think he genuinely cares for and trusts Kizaru or at least is very pragmatic with him. He wasn't keen on GB going into Wano solo either to be fair.

I want to see him live up to his bold claim recently of striking back on all fronts though. I really wanna know what he gas planned there.

Yes we do, it's half a world away. Momoiro island is in Paradise. Egghead is deep into the New World.

It took luffy 3 days to fly from Sabaody to Amazon Lily, a trip that Rayliegh swam (its close). That's my point. It could take a week for Kuma to get to Egghead.

Or maybe Oda broke that logic and he legit teleports idk
The 3 days thing only applies to other people Kuma repels. Not himself

Or like @Seth said, maybe there's just no fucking logic and Luffy wipes everyone (hopefully not). I'm just saying the potential is there and we have to wait and see
I mean chances are luffy will beat last set of people even if he losses some rounds and the fights really hard .
Oda still follow shonen logic no matter how some people see things and he won't give luffy easy fights vs the big boys in the final arcs.

It's not even the first time Lucci has decided to go on the run against bad odds.
He could be an ant and I would have had infinitely more respect for him if he let Luffy alone and strategized his way through Eggman. The man is a CP0, a secret agent like Mr. Go who carried out his orders and accomplish his objective even if it meant putting his own life at risk. No instead this clown decides to pick a fight with a mfing Yonko.

We all knew Lucci was going to lose badly but this idiot didn’t even try to get help from his comrades. He deserved what he gets. :odenugh:

I mean chances are luffy will beat last set of people even if he losses some rounds and the fights really hard .
Oda still follow shonen logic no matter how some people see things and he won't give luffy easy fights vs the big boys in the final arcs.
No ofc I just meant he's (likely) not going to job every single villain from here on out lol.

Yes, he'll win every fight eventually.

He could be an ant and I would have had infinitely more respect for him if he let Luffy alone and strategized his way through Eggman. The man is a CP0, a secret agent like Mr. Go who carried out his orders and accomplish his objective even if it meant putting his own life at risk. No instead this clown decides to pick a fight with a mfing Yonko.

We all knew Lucci was going to lose badly but this idiot didn’t even try to get help from his comrades. He deserved what he gets. :odenugh:
All facts. Dude has the means of stealth. Added with the fact that they have sbear that increases their stealth options and still decided to be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.