Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, as someone who has been studying Film and Television for the last 5 years I can tell you that his worldbuilding skills are top tier (of course I am aware storytelling is 100% subjective) if you think it is bad there is no objective argument I can give you to prove you wrong. I respect it if you don't like it. What I think is disingenuous is pretending that coming up with what you call "loosely connected plotlines" is something you can do in two seconds. Regardless how you feel about to story this shit take extensive planning and time. That's why I encourage you to share any type of writing you have. Cause if you are so confident to think coming up with plotlines and develop them throughout time is so easy, you must clearly be talking from experience.
My god, just stop it. Because you are studying film and television therefore that means Oda's writing is top tier world building. Great logic there. Trust you bro, right? Lets not talk provide any examples of Oda's writing to claim that he is "a top tier world builder" but instead we should just trust you bro because you are a student. Gotcha. Sounds like a typical fanboy response.

In my opinion he is a very good writer yes. But there is no objective measure for it. You're like that guy who claimed to know everything about martial arts, went to an mma class, and got his shit kicked in after being mad disrespectful.
So tell me the end of Wano was "a very good writer" to you? Bring in Shanks just to promote your movie is "a very good writer" for you?

My god, just stop it. Because you are studying film and television therefore that means Oda's writing is top tier world building. Great logic there. Trust you bro, right? Lets not talk provide any examples of Oda's writing to claim that he is "a top tier world builder" but instead we should just trust you bro because you are a student. Gotcha. Sounds like a typical fanboy response.
It's my opinion. But you aren't addressing the point. You said we can all come up with these plotlines in two seconds and wrote three words. Developing plotlines and characters takes time. Just say you think it's shit and you don't like it. But don't claim it takes three seconds to do so.

I am assuming he would have to reawaken it since whitebeards fruit should have been awakened
The crazy part is I doubt it was awokened .
Maybe the strongest the fruit is the hardest it is to awaken it ?
Wb was focusing on haki more and never awokened it ? My guess .
Pretty sure BB will show us other dimension of WB fruits we never seen with awakening .

Status
Not open for further replies.