Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking, awakening a df means you're able to fully understand the potential of how you can use the df which happens with experience, so I wouldn't think blackbeard would be able to use g5 if he did manage to steal the fruit from luffy. If anything it would just be blackbeard taking the fruit so that luffy can't use it against him but like kaido said haki>df abilities so luffy would still win without his df.
Exactly

:lawsigh:
Kumadori & the other jobbers who are actual neg diff material to Lucci, yes.
Guernica/Maha not so lol.
Lucci isn't beating the rest of the CP-0 combined, that's insane levels of denial.
If you admit Kumadori was neg diff material, why not Maha or Guernica?
they have no devil fruits, Lucci is an awakened zoan

Do they even have Roku o gun? Probably not, only Lucci was able to master that technique. They just used shitty finger pistol instead.

Never thought of it like that.

Since rodger the strongest person was a haki monster whitebeard primarily focused on that and as a result didn't level up his fruit the way he should.

That's actually plausible
Thats how I see it for WB and every yonko .
I think Luffy will be the strongest ever because he will have acoc and awakening completely mastered.
Also his awakening is broken .

See, if it's them getting a report that Egghead is under attack by CP0, then Sakazuki has to keep Borsalino in check, since they are the World Nobles' personal assassins. Red tape and all that.
But why would Kizaru want to go to egghead so badly if Cp0 is there? He should already know not to mess around with the world nobles' actions. Interested to see how they know or what they know.

That isn't what I said. I said, Oda writes out his ass, meaning he comes up with plot lines on the spot, he literally admitted to this. That is something most people can do. Wano is a perfect example of an arc where an author writes out his ass every chapter and doesn't plan ahead. Does that clarify my statement? Now answer my question.
He said it's happened throughout his writing process. You are very literally claiming he doesn't take time to plan the story which I think it's just petty.

I already answered this but I did think it was goofy how shanks showed up and then immediately left.

It is disingenuous to claim that oda is just doing random shit when it's clear there is a plan to all this. I understand if you think it's bad. All I'm saying is that you are making uncharitable claims.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you admit Kumadori was neg diff material, why not Maha or Guernica?
they have no devil fruits, Lucci is an awakened zoan

Do they even have Roku o gun? Probably not, only Lucci was able to master that technique. They just used shitty finger pistol instead.
Because they were the lowest hanging fruits in CP9.
They are just agents who are in the organization.

Masked agents are said to be among the elitest of Cipher Pol 0, that classification itself means that masked agents are selected on a strength basis.
You surely don't think that they selected someone who's neg diff material in the same bracket?

But why would Kizaru want to go to egghead so badly if Cp0 is there? He should already know not to mess around with the world nobles' actions. Interested to see how they know or what they know.
Mhm, I don't know. I guess the Seraphim are technically Marine property, and he doesn't want them stolen? I wouldn't put it past them.

We're about to find out. Dont know how CP0 didnt know but Marines would know. How would they get that information so quickly.
I don't think they know the strawhats are there, if anything they probably heard that egghead was under attack, kizaru most likely wanted to go help vegapunk not knowing it was cp0 but akainu probably knows what's going on and had to stop him since he under the control of the Celestial dragons like cp0 is

Because they were the lowest hanging fruits in CP9.
They are just agents who are in the organization.

Masked agents are said to be among the elitest of Cipher Pol 0, that classification itself means that masked agents are selected on a strength basis.
You surely don't think that they selected someone who's neg diff material in the same bracket?
Is there a level above the masked CP0? Not that we’re aware of, right?

So in theory, this could be like the VAs

MY guess on that is sentomaru .
He is realy close to kizaru and he is curently at egg head so he probably contacted him and informed him of the situation .

Status
Not open for further replies.