Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah okay, that sounds understandable. That's where my thoughts were heading to aswell.
Before my reply I also thought, this might give them their golatian strength, but everytime Zoro and King clashed he was in flame mode, so I debunked myself right away lol
Yeah regardless of speed mode or flame mode, King is an absolute unit in the physical strength department lol.
Overpowered a physical strength move from Zoro in Tiger Hunt and then sent him flying through multiple walls with Tankyudon... and then decimated an entire mountain structure with Tempuradon.
He's the only high tier outside of Boundman in the manga to be shown physically dominating other high tiers in head to head clashes, and his Tankyudon feat is even more insane considering the fact that Doffy & Kata were overpowered when they were just blocking while Tankyudon overpowered a named move from Zoro.

You didn't answer my question. Why is it bad writing if Luffy defeats an Admiral. Akainu is his main enemy in the Marines, defeating his subordinate beforehand is not a problem. It actually fits the mold for past fights.

Luffy defeats a YC, then Zoro and Sanji defeat YCs. Luffy defeating an Admiral paves the way for Zoro and Sanji to fight Fuji and Ryo. That is logic that fits.

I'm sorry it's just not the matchup people want I guess?
He wants Zoro vs Kizaru probably.....

But yh Luffy vs Kizaru makes sense.

SH Monkey vs Yellow Monkey
SH Tiger vs Purple Tiger
SH Ram vs Green Bull (Ram and Bull arent the same but....eeeh).

Even though I dont see how we have time for Luffy vs Kizaru....im down for it as long as its extreme diff.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kuma pops up before any fighting gets serious and pops Kizaru away (which would suck) and then gives a lore drop to the SHs.
Nah, we’re going to get Shabondy 2.0 where Kuma pops Luffy away again to some island we’ve never been to. Probably the burning man island or whatever.

Kuma low key will be the sole reason Luffy becomes Pirate King.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The Quake attacks require preparation(the stance) and kroon requires law to coat his sword with the room. It literally makes sense both prepared their attacks around the same time and attacked each other.

the alternative would be BB being in the quake stance and Law preparing his room, which then wouldn’t even make sense. Why would BB wait standing there for Law to get ready?
Only high-end quake attacks require stances, and let's not pretend like K-room attacks are instantaneous; Law needs to imbue his sword with K-Room too. Again, Law's sword extended long enough to stab BB, so the only reason why it didn't is that BB deflected it so it wouldn't stab him.

You didn't answer my question. Why is it bad writing if Luffy defeats an Admiral. Akainu is his main enemy in the Marines, defeating his subordinate beforehand is not a problem. It actually fits the mold for past fights.

Luffy defeats a YC, then Zoro and Sanji defeat YCs. Luffy defeating an Admiral paves the way for Zoro and Sanji to fight Fuji and Ryo. That is logic that fits.

Its zoro vs kiz
Cope

It doesn't fit the mold. Zoro and Sanji fought entirely defeat YCs to the ones Luffy defeated, do you think Kizaru's role in the story will be done after Egghead? Kizaru's not losing to the same group twice. i.e lose to Luffy then lose again to Zoro/Sanji.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah, we’re going to get Shabondy 2.0 where Kuma pops Luffy away again to some island we’ve never been to. Probably the burning man island or whatever.

Kuma low key will be the sole reason Luffy becomes Pirate King.
I've suspected this might happen. Someone suggested he should get yeeted to G14 nearby. What if Imu tries to nuke the island too? Kuma makes a desperate last sacrifice to save Luffy and others? Echoing Sabaody but more tragic and permanent this time? Since Kuma will die once and for all here? Obliterated ofc?

I joked to myself that hes gonna teleport the SHs away to save them from Kizaru and the Seraphims, to echo Sabaody and give us another timeskip, Goda moment /s.

Kuma is such an immense MVP its unreal. One of the biggest heroes of OP easily by far.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Kizaru comes by himself and CP0 have already left he may very well get defeated here. Kizaru isn't going to be hanging against all the Straw Hats, unless Luffy tells them to stand down and he'll go 1 on 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.