Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji didn't have the whole thing memorized I bet

Teach might actually know about it though
I was actually disappointed Teach didn't know about Boas and Laws fruits when he encountered them too. Didn't feel right given he's read that book and is keen on history too, so doing reaearch too ofc.

Lucci got a cool new awakened form that is better than his regular DF form, jobs instantly. So Lucci is just maybe sanji and zoro tier, but he isnt out of commission yet, worst thing is we wait two weeks. At least Kizaru is better than the newer admirals. We are going to have boring match ups with Zoro and Sanji this arc since i think Kizaru will fight Luffy. This is just Punkhazard 2.0

The attack against Lucci never used Adc COA Internal destruction and it also did not use Adv CoC.

Those haki abilities are the lethal abilities.

Kaido's Thunder bagua is a Advanced Conquerors hak coating attack. This makes Lucci even look worse.
What are you talking about? How does that refute my statement
:choppawhat:

The attack against Lucci never used Adc COA Internal destruction and it also did not use Adv CoC.

Those haki abilities are the lethal abilities.

Kaido's Thunder bagua is a Advanced Conquerors hak coating attack. This makes Lucci even look worse.

Kaido said luffy gear 5 fuse acoc in his base even when we were not seing it he was using acoc so he did use it vs lucci .

Like what exactly? If Kizaru is going to Egghead for Luffy, nothing short of defeating him will scare him away, this isn’t Wano where there’s like 5 Yonko present against 1 Admiral, this is Kizaru, multiple Seraphim and Cipher Pol vs 1 Yonko crew, lol. And Kizaru already has permission to engage.

And like I said, we still have like 5 islands we need to cram into 3 years. We ain’t. Got. The time. For this shit. Lol
what do you think is gonna happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.