Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Oda: It annoys me when people say this villain is weak. I can't help to make him much stronger :josad:

Oda showing once again how much he cares of previous villains, especially one like Lucci who had the most iconic battle with Luffy in Enies Lobby as his former nemesis

> Formerly introduced Lucci's zoan awakening, something he didn't even do with the Beast Pirates
> Made him clash with Luffy's own awakening which was just introduced in the previous arc
> Also goes straight to the point as an assassin to carry out his mission(Atlas, Sentoumaru)

Incredible how Oda managed to make Lucci bounce back and confirm his status as a genius in few chapters

I wonder what makes Luffy laugh when he’s in Gear 5? Is this just normal laughter or a side effect from changing forms? I think that was the case when he first awakened his DF, but he’s obviously gotten used to it now.

It might just be that he’s excited because he can do whatever he puts his mind to when he’s in this form? He’s the most free when he’s like this, after all! :lumazed:
He is Joy Boy. Maybe that’s how the name came about.

Status
Not open for further replies.