Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think he's tanking more than 2 coc punches?
depends on the attacks in question
I very much think he isn't getting koed from basic acoc punches.

you lot will realize soon acoc was cracked in wano cause it allowed luffy to hurt kaido .. a base punch with acoc hurt kaido more than g4 without it did, even tho the latter in raw power is much stronger. Using coc doesn't wouldn't translate to negging people as much as you think it will . the power of the attack in question matters.

It seems that user induced Zoan (not the ID guards) awakenings have this cloud thing. We have three confirmed users now, Luffy, Lucci and Yamato according to this design choice. It's a shame that no other Beast Pirate (Kaido included) showed it. Other notable users like Sengoku or Marco also never showed this cloud thing. At least we now have a visual indicator for Zoan Awakening.

S Hawk and S Snake looking dope. S Hawk has the ringed eyes but also the star in the middle (I don't remember seeing it earlier), is it a retcon or indicates some stage of their evolution. Lucci didn't get one shot as some spoilers indicated.
Oda had some issues with Seraphim design at first. S-Bear was drawn with black hair a at first too until the digital release fixed it.

depends on the attacks in question
I very much think he isn't getting koed from basic acoc punches.

you lot will realize soon acoc was cracked in wano cause it allowed luffy to hurt kaido .. a base punch with acoc hurt kaido more than g4 without it did, even tho the latter in raw power is much stronger. Using coc doesn't wouldn't translate to negging people as much as you think it will . the power of the attack in question matters.
I think he could take 2 max 3. Lucci has proven himself to be very strong this chapter. Definitely YC2 level at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.