Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were
Kaido had a more beast like form
Linlin could use her abilities on others and her surroundings
i think the clouds thing may be specific to zoan awakening so it's only a problem for kaido
maybe kaido's DF is similar to the nika nika and he needs to die to awaken it?
would explain why he wanted to die so bad
Idk cause if that's the case g4 is also awakening

Nothing basic about it. He’s using g5, the same effects that were overpowering Kaido

Also base luffy with adv coa was already overpowering kaido
:gokulaugh:
I am talking about haki. It is basic armament haki. Base Luffy fought with CoC coating against Kaidou. And it is not like Luffy didn't overpower Lucci. What part of current chapter did it seem to you that Luffy was struggling?

Well, he has CoC no?
And if its about being from different race then i guess you see Amazon Lily people as separate from regular humans?

Though i can see where you're coming from as well.
Not different Humans, but they grew up differently, imo Seraphim are chosen based on who were Special/Talented as Kids

So WB, Kaido, BM and Garp are an Option since they are Physically Strong

Hancock, Lucci, Mihawk and Jinbe are an Option since they had Special Training from Childhood and were best at it

Kuma, a Mink, an Oni ... etc are also an Option since they are of different Race

That too
power ups become less broken as arcs go on.
This is just not one piece problem. It is in general all manga problem. It is one thing if counters appear, but it is as if power gets reduced instead of something that overpowers the previous one. For example, G3 without haki broke iron door in enies lobby and same G3 post skip couldn't break mere candy wall. It is bullshit retcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.