Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido as a dragon already has mythical features, so awakening might not look more mythical. I do think that Kaido's Shuron Hakke is a sign of awakening. Also things like flame Dragon torch and carrying around islands for hours passively shows a complete grasp of his ability. Also the fact Kaido said that "we" call this awakening, when the body and mind catches up to the ability, as if he experienced it himself.

Lucci has a good shot at beating Luffy in one chapter with Kaku, Stussy and 4 Seraphim at his disposal.
So its g5luffy , Sanji , Jinbe , Bonney vs Lucci , 4 seraphs , kaku , stussy

Lucci and 2 seraphs vs luffy
Jinbe vs Kaku
Bonney vs stussy
Sanji vs Seraph
Rest of strawhats vs Seraph

Kizaru vs Zoro and Brook

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
G5 is strong because of all the power it gives not because of the strength boost the strength boost of G4 had way more emphasis meanwhile luffy transformed into G5 and still got curbstomped by kaido while ge rambled on about haki

So its g5luffy , Sanji , Jinbe vs Lucci , 4 seraphs , kaku , stussy

Lucci and 2 seraphs vs luffy
Jinbe vs Kaku
Bonney vs stussy
Sanji vs Seraph

Kizaru vs Zoro and Brook
Nah Jinbei and Chopper are running away, taking Atlas and Bonney, doubt they fight.

Sanji will be pitted against Stussy and lose

Idk if well see it now but i wonder when well see luffy using boundman and snakeman style attacks in g5

We've seen him basically use g3 style attacks to its max potential by him making his whole body gigantic instead of just 1 or 2 body parts
I imagine itll be the same for the rest

Also wonder if hes always in a g2 like state automatically or is that something he has to think about doing. Itd be cool if in his upgraded speed "mode" all his attacks have a fire effect

Status
Not open for further replies.