Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci literally had to train because he is an agent hello? I dont understand you guys sometimes of course he will be stronger than last time (though not to this extent) of course he would be because he has a JOB to HOLD.

What he wanted to say is that this chapter confirms that Law and Kidd's awakenings are ass.
It's haki that makes Luffy jump tiers, G5 is cute in comparison.
And what's with the sudden "Haki > DF" Or "DF > Haki" shit? why is everyone just saying this nonsense.

haki and Devil fruits have ways of counter or beating each other, they are like apples and oranges.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Still saying....look at admiral fans....
Yes i saw those posts. Not even worth the attention imo xD.

Yo looks like Zoan awakening is like a Zenkai boosted base or hybrid form. Where do you rank their base attacks at? I think it could likely be that Luffy had no recoil behind his moves, because he punched into Kaido's body by making him rubbery, which is why it might not look as powerful.
Personally i used to think it is marginally a bit stronger than base punches. But i didnt factor in the no recoil aspect. It might be stronger than that but i dont even think it would match snakeman's striking power let alone g3 (i rate Roc over both g3 & Snakeman interms of striking power.).

I think I've underestimated it a lot. Looks like all of his tanking feats against Kaido were raw body durability and without that "covered in CoA and CoC"-stuff. And when Pythagoras notices that great speed, it makes it look like that stat increase is significant.
Somewhere between base and Roc I think just in terms of raw physical strength/power?
It being raw body dura was what made sense. Especially since we saw how g5's shapeshifting ability allowed Luffy to handle Kaidou's blunt force very well. The coating with CoA/CoC part may also exist (which is a very vague statement) but it's more of the shapeshifting which reduces the impact imo.

The speed comment about Lucci makes sense, Awakening should give him a bit of a stat boost across the board no?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu thinks too highly of Luffy. He expected Lucci a CP0 member to not be a match for a Yonkou 1v1.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Extravlad

Who is going to tell him?
:kobeha:
I’m recalling now that CP-0 clashed with Blackbeard lol. Then we got Guernica neg diffing Crydo’s attack, and now we get Wob Gucci making Jinbe retreat, fighting equally with Gear 5 Luffy and negging Sentomaru.

It really makes you wonder if Yonko fans will ever make a single accurate powerscaling statement as many of these idiots thought that Fishman Island Luffy would low diff Lucci lmfao.

Got to give it to Akainu, he has much more respect for the Yonko name than it is actually worth. Lol

But I'm wondering now if next time we see Kaido and uses his awakening, does it mean he was nerfed ?
no need to scale past with future because past crocodile is different from present crocodile or even moria or Lucci...so if Kaido comes back into the story, he will also get similar treatment...same for doflamingo or katakuri if they play any role in the future story

Status
Not open for further replies.