Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if anyone in MF who can keep up with Kizaru is strongest swordsman in the world with Hawk Eyes. If 99 year old retired swordsman can keep up.
These are good speculations and all, not what we saw in the manga. Your logic to hype Zoro's admiral matchup is trash ngl. Especially when you stated that if he fights Goofy everything changes lmao

Lmao Kizaru mid diffs Brocolli if not low diff. Don't compare that bitch ass fodder to strongest Marine alive
Greenbull neg diffed the two commanders who folded Marco that's all I need to know
Plus has a black blade so you can expect him to be even more skilled in the aspect

So, after all, It's gonna be CP0/Marine vs the rest.
Too bad for Kizaru Fans, he definetely won't take a major W here.
But I'm still interested about Kizaru and Sentomaru relationship in this Arc, to see if Kizaru is a truly sociopath at the point to hurt Sentomaru, considering that he really respects Kizaru.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Uncomfortable truth bombs:

Shanks didn't come to save the alliance.
Shanks & his crew came by to collect Marco and drop him off at Sphinx island which they did the very next chapter.
Marco even says that his "ride" came to collect him.

He sees Broccoli man trying to pull some shit on an exhausted alliance (his words, not mine) and humbles him right there.
If Broccoli man had fought the alliance, he'd suffer far worse.

The spoilers gor this chapter was dog shit it made Lucci look really bad but this guy is taken hits from gear 5 and clashing and just keep going damn , but I love how chapter ends thought

These are good speculations and all, not what we saw in the manga. Your logic to hype Zoro's admiral matchup is trash ngl. Especially when you stated that if he fights Goofy everything changes lmao
It literally happened in manga
Luffy considered his G2 so slow that if he attacked Mihawk..he would lose his arms against non trying Mihawk

Kizaru also directly insulted G2s speed.

Feats inflated..G2 was a big deal pre time skip and only Mihawk and Kizaru had that direct portrayal of speed above g2.

Greenbull neg diffed the two commanders who folded Marco that's all I need to know
Plus has a black blade so you can expect him to be even more skilled in the aspect
A) King folded Marco alone and Queen was busy with Chopper and Sanji
B) King was BEYOND nerfed

This Brocolli black blade will look beyond cute when colored manga comes out and dude is shown holding wood colored sword or some shit

Uncomfortable truth bombs:

Shanks didn't come to save the alliance.
Shanks & his crew came by to collect Marco and drop him off at Sphinx island which they did the very next chapter.
Marco even says that his "ride" came to collect him.

He sees Broccoli man trying to pull some shit on an exhausted alliance (his words, not mine) and humbles him right there.
If Broccoli man had fought the alliance, he'd suffer far worse.
What you are showing is Marco saying he noticed a ship that would be perfect for him to hitch a ride on. This proves literally the opposite
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.