Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only shows his Awakeneing is garbage and Haki is all that matters.
Take CoC and Internal Destruction away and Nika tickles Kaido as much as this Luffy did

About time Marine Fans dropped their Haki insecurities.
Akainu and Kizaru are Luffy and Zoro's opponents and will show top tier Hakis.

Green Bitch doesn't matter.
Zoro & Luffy will not fight admirals, only Sanji.
Luffy vs Im
Zoro vs samurai Gorosei
Sanji vs Kizaru
Sabo vs Akainu
Those will be final opponents

It's still just a basic punch from Luffy that doesn't make use of the properties his awakening is known for in the first place.
Which still changes nothing. I've explained it several times before in this thread.
Nika Luffy himself without using even a single of his Awakening powers such as forcing his rubber properties on other enemies or objects or inflating certain parts of his body to increase strength and speed, that Luffy already is vastly superior to his Base because awakening itself boosts all those stats by default. It's undeniable for any Zoan see Lucci.
What Luffy can do is additional since he's a mythical zoan and his fruit in itself is special.

Admiral Fans
Yonko Fans
Are both getting clowned in one way or another.

Mean while real Chad
Marine Hunter
Above an Emperor
Above an Admiral
Higher bounty than three confirmed Emperors

If Yonko Fans and Admiral Fans are smart, only top tier they will invest their stocks in is Dracule Mihawk.
If chapter 1058 wasn't a rude awakening enough..just wait till Mihawk shows just one named attack and it makes Bajrang Gun look like a mosquito bite.
Everyone has an agenda. I thought I didn't until last night. God help me.

Admiral Fans
Yonko Fans
Are both getting clowned in one way or another.

Mean while real Chad
Marine Hunter
Above an Emperor
Above an Admiral
Higher bounty than three confirmed Emperors

If Yonko Fans and Admiral Fans are smart, only top tier they will invest their stocks in is Dracule Mihawk.
If chapter 1058 wasn't a rude awakening enough..just wait till Mihawk shows just one named attack and it makes Bajrang Gun look like a mosquito bite.
if you worship Mihawk I bet you have a poster of vista with a target symbol you use to throw darts on a daily, I mean the guy downplayed Mihawk just by showing up

Yes, in a movie supervised by the author himself

What's fantasy is you some how thinking that Lucci would bow down to an Admiral not to mention the literal Fleet Admiral that he had no issues with. Makes 0 sense.
In a non canon movie, hmm, right your only argument solely relies from there

also pull up the SS of when Lucci talked down to "akainu" TO Akainu directly

Status
Not open for further replies.