Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me CoC lightening
Show me Zoro saying King of Hell

It was just advCoC
Maybe you could argue Enma took out few drops of CoC Since Zoro was very weakened and he might not have regulated his Haki too much.

But 3 swords full power king of hell CoC splits Kaido into two pieces.
Once again Big Mom is no where near as durable as Kaido anyways so Idk why we are on this topic.
Are you so deep into fan headcanons, ACoC is literally a fan term for coating attacks in CoC. There is no “little” or “a lot” because CoC is tied to user’s WILLPOWER.

Yes you’re right I don’t know why we’re on this topic when BM is a Yonko who splits sky with the WSC who failed to kill her while Zoro is barely able to handle Enma a sword that Oden could casually wield.

Debatable as Roger’s pathetic AdCoC couldn’t split the sky while rookie Goofy could lol.

Idk man, Kaido couldn’t defeat Yamato while Yamato was just another mosquito to Ryokugyu lol. Sure Ryokugyu has better Haki than Kaido but he wasn’t using his Haki when he fodderized all the characters who nearly killed Kaido.

Ask Blackbeard, the future strongest motherfucker in the history of the manga, what he values more between Devil fruits and Haki lol. There’s a reason this man hunts for Devil Fruits and doesn’t just have his crew train Haki. Hell even Kaido’s whole strategy to become the Pirate King was literally based around him creating an armada of Devil Fruit users, not Haki masters, lol.
this is the worst bait ever

Are you so deep into fan headcanons, ACoC is literally a fan term for coating attacks in CoC. There is no “little” or “a lot” because CoC is tied to user’s WILLPOWER.

Yes you’re right I don’t know why we’re on this topic when BM is a Yonko who splits sky with the WSC who failed to kill her while Zoro is barely able to handle Enma a sword that Oden could casually wield.
And Zoro never coated his swords with CoC..there was no CoC Lightening or trails
It was advCoC

This fodder is getting wrecked

Lucci already looking more competent than the yonko
-Awakening
-Instantly puts 2 characters on life support
-Blitzed Sento under Nika’s watch
-Clashed with Nika equally and sent him flying
-Badass design
nobody cares about this Kaidou wannabe
Luffy clears
Post automatically merged:

That’s good because it’s not bait, lol
so you're just retarded?

And Zoro never coated his swords with CoC..there was no CoC Lightening or trails
It was advCoC
This fodder is getting wrecked
Zoro Piece reader once again lmfao. I’ll take Kaido’s word over your Zoro Piece reading ass. Go back and read PH to see real fodder like Zoro with help from his crewmates getting KOd by Yeti bros. :gokulaugh:

I'm not against the fact people like Law have made huge leaps during the few months since the timeskip but when there's no clear explanation on their training methods and leaps in power, it just seems lazy. Similarly, Lucci could've been growing along with Luffy rather than having all this right out of the timeskip (which would make his growth way better than Luffy's till Wano which is a bit too iffy for me) but no focus on that would devalue Luffy's accomplishments to some extent in my opinion. I feel like so much gets solved if Oda just bother giving attention to other people aside from Luffy if he's gonna turn around and have them keep up.

Devil fruit lore is always great but awakening is where Oda has some explaining to do honestly. A thorough explanation would be nice and how you really unlock it, whether Kaido had it and if he truly didn't, why not, would be nice. I'll even take SBS's at this point.

To be honest, I'll take Lucci being crazy strong over weak and irrelevant.

He had his time as a near equal enemy to Luffy and it's nice seeing old villains grow along with the main character. My issue is the amount of focus put on Luffy getting out there and growing through battle against Warlords, Commanders and Emperors just for Lucci to be just a power-up or a few behind him somehow. Lucci can be a prodigy but Luffy's gone through so much, it seems weird just having people match him.

He obviously trained considering he's in the New World counterpart to his old CP group but strong enough to tango with G5 seems iffy. He still had a cool transformation and it's clear Luffy isn't in danger but it's nothing but wins for Luccibros.

I can't wait to see more from Crocodile. When Luffy beat him, he'd gotten all rusty and by Marineford, he was trying to get back into the right mindset and strength and even if he wasn't crazy powerful, you could see his resilience so after two years and rising to a 1.9 billion bounty, I can't wait to see him perform.

Personally, I don't think every past antagonist needs to fight Luffy specifically. With Lucci, we get the call back to One Piece's best fight and I can appreciate that but I feel like if Oda repeats ghis with every past enemy that regains relevancy, it'll get a bit tiring. Hopefully Crocodile manages to prove himself but in a new way.

I have hope for Smoker honestly. Oda just doesn't mind using a character to hype up others repeatedly. Smoker will be like Sanji, rise to the occasion when Oda feels like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.