Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro Piece reader once again lmfao. I’ll take Kaido’s word over your Zoro Piece reading ass. Go back and read PH to see real fodder like Zoro with help from his crewmates getting KOd by Yeti bros. :gokulaugh:
But Kaido never said Zoro used CoC on his attacks tho.
He was speculating if Zoro used CoC, could be talking about normal CoC leaking out of Zoro, not a CoC Coating on his attacks.

Kaido is also delusional, he thought scabbards used Oden's Ryou when they scarred him.
Lets say Enma pulled very very tiny amount of CoC from within Zoro and that scarred kaido..one King of Hell named attack should still kill Kaido.

Once again Big mom is like 1/100 as durable as kaido at most.

Kaido's existence was competent enough to keep Greenbull away.
That logic doesn’t work now
Aramaki had no issues with fighting the sun god who beat him, backed by an alliance that beat Meme too lol
“Kaido’s rule”, Aramaki being mad at the allstars for the mess they made and the gorosei literally sweating at his defeat lmao
Even fodder Cp0 gives no shit about fighting someone stronger than Kaido, stop with this meme please

G5 Luffy vs Kizaru would make for a pretty great spectacle but I feel like the chances of it going to conclusion are low but regardless I look forward to it. An Admiral not even interacting with an Emperor when both are present in an arc sounds disappointing so I hope it's exciting.

Aramaki had no issues with fighting the sun god who beat him, backed by an alliance that beat Meme too lol
“Kaido’s rule”, Aramaki being mad at the allstars for the mess they made and the gorosei literally sweating at his defeat lmao
Even fodder Cp0 gives no shit about fighting someone stronger than Kaido, stop with this meme please
Yet he said if kaido was there he wouldnt come
Stop the damage control
Akainus boss the wg are scared of kaido
Greenbull to
Its pathetic

Aramaki said that Kaido kept people away from Wano, arguing that's why he didn't dare to come to Wano too, despite viewing Wano as a lawless country that has to be subjugated to the WG. Kaido was simply too strong for Aramaki to even consider.

People forget that Is actually Canon Lucci vs Sabo Clash.

They both are not so far from G5 luffy.

They would destroy people of the caliber of Yamato, Sanji and Zoro.

I even put them above Law and Kidd.

Aramaki said that Kaido kept people away from Wano, arguing that's why he didn't dare to come to Wano too, despite viewing Wano as a lawless country that has to be subjugated to the WG. Kaido was simply too strong for Aramaki to even consider.
Yet Luffy is stronger, Zoro is borderline stronger, add in Law, Kidd Marco Jinbe etc
Does Aramaki think all these combined are weaker than Kaido? Lmfao

It would be pretty cool tho if Vegapunk found some way to cure SMILEs by modifying it to act more like a real DF.

Oda said that if Killer’s SMILE worked, it would be an elephant. It would be pretty cool if Vegapunk cured him and in the process turned him into a normal elephant zoan(not a deformed ass SMILE).

Status
Not open for further replies.