Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At EOS he will literally be the strongest of all time. His crew is/will be the strongest Pirate crew we’ve ever seen and the Blackbeard Pirates will have dominated the whole world.

And they will have done this via Devil Fruit hunting with bare minimum focus on Haki.
Blackbeard uses Haki, most likely has conqueror's too (since conqueror's is said to be common among those who have made a name for themselves and it's said that the fight for the throne is decided by the conquerors) and has multiple top tier fruits, not just one, one of which is even able to nullify Luffy's Nika powers, meaning that Luffy will have to heavily rely on Haki to trump Blackbeard's multiple fruits amplified by Haki.
Yet Luffy is stronger, Zoro is borderline stronger, add in Law, Kidd Marco Jinbe etc
Does Aramaki think all these combined are weaker than Kaido? Lmfao
Yeah, Aramaki simply tried to gain advantage by assaulting an exhausted alliance (as pointed out by Shanks), there was no deeper thought behind it, like "I can beat an alliance stronger than two Yonko".

That logic doesn’t work now
Aramaki had no issues with fighting the sun god who beat him, backed by an alliance that beat Meme too lol
“Kaido’s rule”, Aramaki being mad at the allstars for the mess they made and the gorosei literally sweating at his defeat lmao
Even fodder Cp0 gives no shit about fighting someone stronger than Kaido, stop with this meme please
Lucci is no fodder lol. But I think this Yonkou >>> Admirals Agenda seriously needs to stop. The only Yonkou this ever applied to was WB and he was not the same as any of the current Yonkou anyway. I‘m happy about Lucci and CP0 actually still posing a threat to the straw hats. Would be lame if they didn‘t have anymore challenges. Though I think the manga might go on for longer than planned now.

But Kaido never said Zoro used CoC on his attacks tho.
He was speculating if Zoro used CoC, could be talking about normal CoC leaking out of Zoro, not a CoC Coating on his attacks.

Kaido is also delusional, he thought scabbards used Oden's Ryou when they scarred him.
Mf just said Kaido the man with ALL 3 ADV HAKIS is delusional. :lulz:

You can’t ever tell a Zoroboi so far up his own headcanon how to read.

Yeah, Aramaki simply tried to gain advantage by assaulting an exhausted alliance (as pointed out by Shanks), there was no deeper thought behind it, like "I can beat an alliance stronger than two Yonko".
Two yonko crews after a week of rest, weaker than Kaido? Are you sure about that :catsure:
Remember that Luffy alone on the brink of death sent Kaido to hell with Bajrang, I think a week of rest would be quite beneficial lmao
The fact that you’re willing to admit that 2 yonko crews after a week of rest are weaker than Crydo is hilarious on its own, I guess anything to keep you shit take agenda intact
:luuh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Blackbeard is dog shit
What’s wrong man? You gave up? You know I’ve got you checkmated with this argument lol.

Gol D. Roger’s crew of Haki masters fought equally against Whitebeard’s crew of rookie Devil Fruit users.

Kaido bolstered the strength of his crew with Devil fruits, giving no shits about Haki.

Big Mom wanted to make her kids giant. She also didn’t care about Haki.

Shanks’ crew are Haki focused and there’s a huge chance they’ll be defeated by Blackbeard’s crew of Devil Fruit chuggers lol.

Really I’m struggling to see a single example of Haki users proving themselves superior to DF users. It seems like everyone considers Devil Fruits much more important, including the strongest Pirate of all time only focusing on basic Haki while hunting for broken Devil Fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.