Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong man? You gave up? You know I’ve got you checkmated with this argument lol.

Gol D. Roger’s crew of Haki masters fought equally against Whitebeard’s crew of rookie Devil Fruit users.

Kaido bolstered the strength of his crew with Devil fruits, giving no shits about Haki.

Big Mom wanted to make her kids giant. She also didn’t care about Haki.

Shanks’ crew are Haki focused and there’s a huge chance they’ll be defeated by Blackbeard’s crew of Devil Fruit chuggers lol.

Really I’m struggling to see a single example of Haki users proving themselves superior to DF users. It seems like everyone considers Devil Fruits much more important, including the strongest Pirate of all time only focusing on basic Haki while hunting for broken Devil Fruits.
I think people like to pretend and forget that characters with devil fruit and other abilities can also use haki even excel in it

People try to act like haki is an exclusive ability that not every single character has access to

S-Snake is going to lead Jinbei and Chopper to the lab, S-Shark and S-Hawk stayed behind and will start attacking Luffy in the next chapter.
Kaku and Stussy are still waiting for the ok to attack Luffy, Kizaru is coming... seems like it's time for some King of Hell action. :watchout:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1) Blackbeard will be defeated by Luffy though whose fruit will be useless against BB
2) Blackbeard has two strongest devil fruits unlike anyone in the verse. He is an anomaly.
1) Luffy defeated Kaido but is not regarded as being as strong as Kaido. Luffy will not be stronger than Teach even if he defeats Teach lol

2) The point is that Blackbeard is ability hunting for his crew rather than just having them train Haki. Clearly Haki use alone is not enough for Teach to consider his crew as having surpassed the other Yonko - he needs broken Devil Fruits to be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.