Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I never said they're weaker, I said that Aramaki didn't even plan it that thoroughly as you make it sound. He just wanted to impress Akainu by catching Luffy by taking advantage of him just having fought and defeated another Yonko. Aramaki himself said he wouldn't have come with Kaido present, contributing it to Kaido's strength, which, according to himself, was the reason Kaido kept everyone away from Wano. Aramaki himself says that Kaido > Aramaki.
He contributed it to Kaido‘s rule not strength lol
Tell me why Aramaki was mad at the allstars for the mess they made, and why the gorosei were sweating buckets that 2 yonko fell. Also Kizaru had no issues with tackling both Kaido and Meme, so is it an Aramaki thing only or what?

This context with Kizaru, along with Aramaki willing to kill someone stronger than Kaido, backed by a massive alliance that can easily be the equivalence of 2 yonko crews, tells me he gave no shits about Kaido personally lol
This exhaustion excuse doesn’t really work, they had a full week of rest lol

Imagine Kaido said that Akainu kept him away from going to Marine HQ and people would argue that it's because "Kaido respects Akainu's order"
That’s literally what it says though that’s the issue
No one, absolutely no one, gave a shit that Luffy took down Kaido lol

Oda will always put the story above the power, it made no sense for Lucci to be a threat as well as a pushover

it’s why people shouldn’t think Luffy washes the admirals, blackbeard, kid or law. Oda wouldn’t portray them that way
I never thought Luffy could wash admirals. In all honesty I don't even think Shanks can. They will be high diff fights at the very least.

He contributed it to Kaido‘s rule not strength lol
Tell me why Aramaki was mad at the allstars for the mess they made, and why the gorosei were sweating buckets that 2 yonko fell. Also Kizaru had no issues with tackling both Kaido and Meme, so is it an Aramaki thing only or what?
So why did Aramaki say that Kaido's rule kept people away? What is Kaido's "rule" even suppose to mean in this context? He enslaved that country, with even Whitebeard staying out of it. Kaido ruled by strength, that's the point.

The dialogue with Akainu makes it sound like he has faith in Kizaru to handle Luffy's crew, since he is telling CP0 to stop doing what they are doing and wait.

I guess we'll see what Kizaru does. It seems Akainu is in league with the operation to kill Vegapunk. The issue is Luffy taking him, because Vegapunk knows Marine force secrets and weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.