Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get the clouds stuff. Are we supposed to believe that all zoans awakened have that clouds? Meaning that Yamato was awakened but Kaidou and others not.

And on the other hand we have the ID guards

Oda: "Joyboy spreads joy and brings smiles to everyone's faces!"

Meanwhile everyone who sees Gear 5 is horrified and mildly traumatized:laughmoji:
I straight up love Gear 5, but, I love it because it's so fucking bizarre and insane.

I definitely understand why some people hate it. A lot of people want the series to continue maturing, and Gear 5 is Oda hard committing to Luffy having huge gag moments in fights going forward. Gear 5 is Oda going back to how One Piece used to be, but, even the characters in the series are like, "WTF IS THIS?!?"

Wano was crazy

I still don't get the clouds stuff. Are we supposed to believe that all zoans awakened have that clouds? Meaning that Yamato was awakened but Kaidou and others not.

And on the other hand we have the ID guards
It’s more to show that when a Zoan awakens they step into the realm of godhood.

The cloud scarf is something that is constantly depicted with deities. That’s why Luffys G4 has it, as he’s a god. That’s also why Yamatos full zoan and hybrid had it, her fruit was also for a god.

1) Luffy defeated Kaido but is not regarded as being as strong as Kaido. Luffy will not be stronger than Teach even if he defeats Teach lol.
This is true, I also have EoS Blackbeard as the strongest ever. But some people would disagree once Luffy beats him.

2. But the point is that Blackbeard is ability hunting for his crew rather than just having them train Haki. Clearly Haki use alone is not enough for Teach to consider his crew as having surpassed the other Yonko - he needs broken Devil Fruits to be able to do that.
Because its not possible to unlock CoC with just training

This is the same forum brought us King > Kaido :gokulaugh:
@Gol D. Roger you had anything to do with this? :tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.