Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and how will he become the strongest ever? By attaining the bare minimum level of Haki to be considered “strong Haki” while leaning hard into his 3 busted Devil Fruits (likely not even awakening one of them).
Yes, 3 busted Devil Fruits instead of just one, with one of the fruits basically negating Luffy's fruit, turning into Luffy's Haki > 3 busted fruits stacked on top of each other.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
Its not over yet, Kaku may be showing dem wakening next chapter too even if just to job too

This fujoshi been posting the emo-est try-hardest pic she could find, making my blonde boy look like a cock gobbler (even tho hed be cancelled by you if you watched his show too lmao) and think this works to clean off sperg out accusations after she seethed at Bonney liking her dad...
Posting cringy fujo pics to fake you aint mad and non serious (but if theyd agree itd be serious) just proves you 100% serious and seething and 100% was talking to your own alt account, like screaming "u mad" but with a pic of an anime fujos will shlick themselves too. Its Forum sperg out 101, hundreds of spergs been trying that since before you were born
:whitepress:
Look you can get mad at manga having pink hair or whatever, wont fix your virginity but if thats how you deal with repression so be it but dont seethe if someone calls out, this is an anime forum, not Femcel hugbox
and Bonney being mad at her dad DYING and crying about it being a bad thing is peak Femcel seething, if you dont want laughs at it, deal with it instead of fujo gifs, cause only the fattest of femcels can be mad at THAT :myman:
Kanye West speaks clearer than you do, you know that?
:kata:

Zoro taking the captain seat gives Strawhats a stronger captain.
One Piece's weakest point is its MC. I understand if you disagree with it though.
But, everything that he touches, he ruins it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

That’s interesting… I’m trying to understand :endthis:

I always thought Zoro was like a Second Captain and it seemed implied by Oda that he knows how to act like one (Water 7 when Usopp was wanting to leave the crew).

I don’t get why you think Luffy ruins whatever he touches though. What exactly does he ruin? Sure, he’s portrayed as being annoying at times and “goofy” but that can be funny during certain moments like when he turned his brain off to fight Eneru during Skypiea.

When he’s battling someone he‘s smart enough to not get himself killed, so I think he puts most of his energy into focusing on that rather than goofing off… or atleast he did until Gear 5 came about and now he just has fun with it :gokulaugh:

If you could share more about why you dislike Luffy then I could build on top of that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes, 3 busted Devil Fruits instead of just one, with one of the fruits basically negating Luffy's fruit, turning into Luffy's Haki > 3 busted fruits stacked on top of each other.
How will his crew become the strongest crew of all time? By Devil Fruit hunting lol. And these guys aren’t eating 3 fruits a piece, just one good fruit and passable Haki mastery will be enough for the Blackbeard Pirates to surpass every other Pirate crew, including Haki focused crews like the Red Hairs and Roger Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.