Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why is it that Luffy 7 days later is still around in bandages with Shanks calling the alliance exhausted?
Don't forget that Luffy is a zoan..
Luffy legit recovered we know him he could have jumped in a fight and he was actually willing too if thinks would have go bad with green bull .
I never said they were 100%
But likely around 70 % at least and they were in 2v1 .
They get slapped this is the reality .
Even neko and Inou are both relative to jack and their sulong is stronger then jack zoan by a lot even them in their normal mode got fodderize by him they are themself commanders tier .
Same with denjiro he is commander tier too

I think you guys will have a huge surprise with kizaru .

At first he might troll a bit but wait for him to get serious and let's talk again.

Fans: "Luffy will one-shot Lucci." , "Luffy and Lucci will show more feats."
Chapters: *Fight won't even continue since Lucci has the Seraphim now and lets them fight and Kizaru then shows Up and forces everyone to retreat anyway since he's too strong for anyone in this arc*.
Threadmark this.

Chapters: *Fight won't even continue since Lucci has the Seraphim now and lets them fight and Kizaru then shows Up and forces everyone to retreat anyway since he's too strong for anyone in this arc*.
Threadmark this.
He might realy be too strong individually but it depend what about kuma ?
The seraphim ?
But pretty sure kizaru will slap lucci for what he did to sentomaru .

Threadmark this.
You're telling me Luffy is gonna run away from Kizaru casue he can't beat him? Fraudwatch.

Threadmark this.
If the fight doesn’t continue then it will end up being the weakest, most underwhelming fight for both sides :catsweat:

Okay I’m gonna say it. I don’t like G5. I mean I disliked it in Wano for how stupid of retcon Nika is but now I hate it in practice too

Oda specifically had Luffy go G5 so that that he wouldn’t take Lucci seriously so that Lucci fucks up Sentomaru

I actively now hate G5 Both in theory and execution

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy legit recovered we know him he could have jumped in a fight and he was actually willing too if thinks would have go bad with green bull .
I never said they were 100%
But likely around 70 % at least and they were in 2v1 .
They get slapped this is the reality .
Even neko and Inou are both relative to jack and their sulong is stronger then jack zoan by a lot even them in their normal mode got fodderize by him they are themself commanders tier .

I think you guys will have a huge surprise with kizaru .

At first he might troll a bit but wait for him to get serious and let's talk again.
You talk about agenda but you can't explain why the alliance was still around in bandages with Shanks completing the logic for us: "The exhausted heroes".

You should be ashamed of yourself and stop saying nonsense, Luffy, Zoro and the others jumping into a fight at that height doesn't mean they are recovered, all the retainers were wrapped in bandages and even then they were fighting in the way they could, they didn't could perform at their best.

Green Bull hasn't embarrassed you enough yet?
He admitted to being weaker than Kaido, and was slaughtered by Shanks' Haki used from a kilometer away, while serving as a training tool for an 8 year old. LMFAO

Okay I’m gonna say it. I don’t like G5. I mean I disliked it in Wano for how stupid of retcon Nika is but now I hate it in practice too

Oda specifically had Luffy go G5 so that that he wouldn’t take Lucci seriously so that Lucci fucks up Sentomaru

I actively now hate G5 Both in theory and execution
I think the design and the powers are cool. Like the environmental control. His hands stretching through solid objects and hitting enemies from various angles, but yes, the ability is too ridiculous for me whicb Oda obviously was going for.

You talk about agents but you can't explain why the alliance was still around in bandages with Shanks completing the logic for us: "The exhausted heroes".

You should be ashamed of yourself and stop saying nonsense, Luffy, Zoro and the others jumping into a fight at that height doesn't mean they are recovered, all the retainers were wrapped in bandages and even then they were fighting in the way they could, they didn't could perform at their best.

Green Bull hasn't embarrassed you enough yet?
He admitted to being weaker than Kaido, and was slaughtered by Shanks' Haki used from a kilometer away, while serving as a training tool for an 8 year old.

I love how all oyu guys have nothing so you are exagerating every single feats or statement I can troll the hell out of you expose you for what you are easely but you will not accept it .

I done it a lot so I learned about that .

But first you want the facts ?
Your hero shanks attacked him in the back like a coward when he was fighting the scabbards.
How is that impressive ?
He was also not defeated you are exagerating everything.
He himseld said he was backing off because he did not wanted pick a fight with shanks and his whole crew !
Lets see shanks pull up on an admiral in 1v1 and not with his whole crew and lets talk !

Status
Not open for further replies.