Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is your memory short boy?
Did you miss Shanks calling Marine Headquarters into open warfare at Marineford, with 3 Admirals + Fa included?

"We will be your opponents", and do you think this man only has the courage to intimidate an admiral when he is with his crew? LMFAOO.
This man literally invited the entire marine headquarters to try to defeat him 2 years ago including pre Yonko BB.

But what are the facts? I just showed a panel that shows Luffy, Zoro and Sanji covered in bandages, Law is later seen in the same form, with Shanks referring to them who won the war as being "exhausted leaves"...

Are we supposed to celebrate the fact that an admiral wasn't defeated by an 8-year-old boy who was learning to use his powers while restricting any insider help from his minions because according to Momo he wanted to deal with the threat himself?

But what's going on here? Why did the man who can solo 2 Yonko crews only retreat to a single crew?

I already answered this above right?
Shanks openly called the entire headquarters to fight against them, including Pre-Yonkou BB and the most heinous prisoners of level 6, this all after having stopped the strongest living creature in the world and absolute monster KAIDOU.

Dude all of this get prove wrong this chapter read it again .

SHanks is a yonko .

They are not allowed to fight a yonko without sengoku orders.
Did shanks attacks someone at marine ford ?
NO
DO oyu know why ?
Because it would have started a war and he was not there for that at all .

I will explain your exageration .
YOu arew talking like shanks pulled up attack the anvy and they did nothing .
But this is false he pulled up and asked them to stop the war .
He was 100% pacifist but he is a yonko if you want you can attack me but an other war will start.

But he never attacked them so stop acting like they were shook .

Sengoku decided to not start an other war for less victimes in the navy .
SHanks would have got beat up if he attacked the navy and they attacked him he played it realy smart .

Also let's not forget BB was wrecking havocs with his crew so shanks was not the only problem .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
This part alone makes the Wano arc look like an unqualified masterpiece…seriously, this is the dumbest thing he could have come up with, and I’m not even a little bit surprised :luffylaugh::kailaugh:

It’ll probably happen either way. If not with Gear 5 then Gear 6 if there is one.

Cars have six gears, right? Five for going forward and the sixth for reverse. Gear 6 could very well be a combination of all Gears. Think pink skinned bouncy man with white hair. :finally:

Or Oda could just do the unpredictable and come up with a completely different design for that. Who knows?
I thought Mini Luffy was already the reverse gear.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude all of this get prove wrong this chapter read it again .

SHanks is a yonko .

They are not allowed to fight a yonko without sengoku orders.
Did shanks attacks someone at marine ford ?
NO
DO oyu know why ?
Because it would have started a war and he was not there for that at all .

I will explain your exageration .
YOu arew talking like shanks pulled up attack the anvy and they did nothing .
But this is false he pulled up and asked them to stop the war .
He was 100% pacifist but he is a yonko if you want you can attack me but an other war will start.

But he never attacked them so stop acting like they were shook .

Sengoku decided to not start an other war for less vistimes in the navy .
SHanks would have got beat up if he attacked the navy and they attacked him he played it realy smart .

Also let's not forget BB was wrecking havocs with his crew so shanks was not the only problem .
I'm tired of dealing with dishonest illiterates...
"HUR DUR GREEN BULL WILL WIN THE WHOLE ALLIANCE", evidence to validate this: 0...
I'm going to start pulling that same level of mindset and start stating things like: Shanks would solo all Marine HQ + Pre-Yonkou Blackbeard along with the heinous dangerous criminals of the world by his side...

Last chapter vegapunk was talking about the source ancient kingdom had. Following chapter luffy unleashes nika.

Does Nika have something to do with Ancient kingdom power source ?? Its clear world govt had ultirior agenda with nika df.

At this point, logic will probably dictate Kaido and Big Mom coming back with Rocks and having awakening lol. So weird that Lucci shows it off (glad he does, it's awesome) but not the King of Beasts
If they come back with awakening we can update the wiki to show that the main condition to unlock it is losing to emperors (present and future ones)

"HUR DUR GREEN BULL WILL WIN THE WHOLE ALLIANCE", evidence to validate this: 0...
I'm going to start pulling that same level of mindset and start stating things like: Shanks would solo all Marine HQ + Pre-Yonkou Blackbeard along with the heinous dangerous criminals of the world by his side...
I never said green bull would have beat the whole alliance I just proved all your BS about downplaying him wrong .

At this point, logic will probably dictate Kaido and Big Mom coming back with Rocks and having awakening lol. So weird that Lucci shows it off (glad he does, it's awesome) but not the King of Beasts
Ah i dont think kaido and big mom are coming back. Too convaluted to add them back.

Question will be who will fight them again if they are resurrected??

You guys want magnified everything shanks is doing because he is a yonko and he is basically feat less .
Admit the truth and let's talk about other stuff .

This part alone makes the Wano arc look like an unqualified masterpiece…seriously, this is the dumbest thing he could have come up with, and I’m not even a little bit surprised :luffylaugh::kailaugh:
I mean, when we've been hearing about the Voice and Breath of all things, Inherited Will and the fact that Vegapunk has been talking about harnessing energy from the planet itself basically this arc, is it really that illogical?

Personally I think it's cool, it still doesn't actually explain how it works, but it's at least it technically fits the motif that everything has a voice/will to be inherited. We already know that Nika essentially is the inherited will of the desire for freedom and liberation in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.