Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I wouldnt say he is trolling him by dodging Shigan while smiling... G5 is smiling during most things...
He was trolling Lucci. He can't even catch up when Luffy's nonchalantly floating in the air, nor can he touch Luffy even when Luffy allowed him to get close before dodging his attacks. Lucci's visibly annoyed.

He can break his bones indeed but if Lucci is smart and learned a lesson he wont take big hits head on.
It's not like Lucci has much of a choice if Luffy decides to beat him. He could barely evade Luffy.
The punch from the ground wasnt small and it didnt keep Lucci down and he wasnt even guarding from it...
It's not particularly a strong attack. It's not even Haki-infused. A direct punch from Luffy would be more powerful.

We dont know how much aCoC would put Lucci at disadvantage but we will soon enough, I guess.
We do know how much of an advantage it gives him. CoC allowed pre-G4 Luffy to fight on part with Kaido and the punches were devastating to say the least. Lucci can't take them if he took as long as he took to recover from the attack Luffy landed this chapter.

ID CoA wont achieve much, imo. Speedwise, they are identical. Luffy can only gain an advantage with Snakeman.
Internal destruction coupled with more physical strength from inflated arms breaks Lucci's body if he's only able to match the G5 at its weakest size and Haki. Both Boundman, as well as Snakeman, are faster than G5. Tbh, even G2 was harder to land hits for Kaido than G5.

Thing is, their expectation of Lucci's pre-TS power was wrong from the get go.
And their expectation of Luffy's power is just so wrong on so many levels.

Every single fight makes them repeat the exact same mistakes, over and over again.
Luffy is not that guy and never will be. We all saw who rules the rooftop.

There is a good reason why Zoro is on his side - to not be on the side against him. Beating Zoro in post-TS is a no go. :milaugh:
Lucci was the first and only character so far to force two power ups out of Luffy and even then it was the hardest fight Luffy ever had. And now they have this Yin and Yang theme.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki which of the Marines do you guys think has DF awakening?

Imo, Sengoku, the logia admirals and maybe Issho. I'm skeptical on Issho because he has some dialogue that kinda suggests he only recently got his DF.
I would wager Sengoku, Sakazuki, Borsalino, Kuzan, and maybe Ryokugyu have it. The C3 and Sengoku have all had their fruits for decades, way way more than enough time to awaken them. Ryokugyu has had his fruit for at least 3 years so it’s possible he’s awakened it depending on how long he’s had it for.

I was actually looking at some of Fujitora’s dialogue recently and I think the quote people cite of him being new with his DF is actually a mistranslation, as in the Viz Fuji simply states that he was “just warming up” which does not at all imply he was new to his fruit lol. As to whether he has it, maybe. We need to know more about Fuji and Ryokugyu, especially because in my opinion they are easily the most fascinating characters Oda has written post timeskip.

If you were to tell me ten years ago that the new Admirals post timeskip would be a secret revolutionary who only joined the Navy to reform the WG from within, as well as a bloodlusted psycho who thinks the World Nobles are gods and that the Marines pre-FA Sakazuki were a bunch of pussies…man. I need to know more about them both. Lol

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki which of the Marines do you guys think has DF awakening?

Imo, Sengoku, the logia admirals and maybe Issho. I'm skeptical on Issho because he has some dialogue that kinda suggests he only recently got his DF.
Yeah I think all are awakened with Issho being a coin toss.
Hard to picture his df having an awakening

Bro, this would look like a teenager reaction ngl
He's a fucking admiral, Garp did nothing when Kizaru bullied the shit out of luffy
Why would a freaking psycho like him react like a teenager, I would be ashamed if I was an admiral fan seeing this.
Marine >>>>>>>> Anything
for kizaru kicking luffy in the face ok But did garp tried nothing when akainu killed ace ?
IMagine if he saw akainu nearly kill luffy do you think he will do nothing ?
They are humans

Status
Not open for further replies.