Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh also if we do get an orange replacement maybe they could be the zoan that people originally wanted ryokugyu to be
That way we get 1 admiral with each type of fruit

Doflamingo was sent flying for kilometres by single punch of Gear 4.
While Gear 5 sent both Luffy and Lucci flying instead of just Lucci. If we compare the distance, single G4 attack sent Doffy across the town, while G5 attack only sent Lucci flying across the room.

Gear 4 ~ Gear 5 @Hades @Celestial D. Dragon @sanjikun
Post automatically merged:

Except Gear 5 never destroyed Onigashima...
G5 can likely use g4 like punches but better
Similar to how he can basically use g3 like moves but on steroids

G5 is not like G4....G5 has different forms..G4 boundman can send doflamingo very far but the same thing cannot be done by G4 snakeman.....G5 bajrang gun sent Kaido to the core of earth...first serious attack from G5...there are levels to attacks of G5...so far we don't know upper limit of AP of G5...
So did King Kong Gun

Bajrang > KKG > other G5 attacks ~ other G4 attacks

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
Zoro vs Kizaru=ZKK 2.0
Sanji vs Kizaru is the way to go!
you want another sanjino vs king:saden:

I just realize Alberto einstein and vegapunk are both balding like me

what does this meant

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
That meant that the world is very cruel because there are people who have neither hair nor intelligence.:josad::josad::josad:

Last edited:
I think once we see luffy's awakened version of g2 itll probably be all fire based. Itd fit the whole sun god theme, his brothers, and just how normal g2 speeds and heats up his body to the point it smokes

Doflamingo was sent flying for kilometres by single punch of Gear 4.
While Gear 5 sent both Luffy and Lucci flying instead of just Lucci. If we compare the distance, single G4 attack sent Doffy across the town, while G5 attack only sent Lucci flying across the room.

Gear 4 ~ Gear 5 @Hades @Celestial D. Dragon @sanjikun

Except Gear 5 never destroyed Onigashima...
G5’s muscle form is stronger than G4

Luffy made kaido bleed by simply slamming him into the ground.

I think once we see luffy's awakened version of g2 itll probably be all fire based. Itd fit the whole sun god theme, his brothers, and just how normal g2 speeds and heats up his body to the point it smokes

If Luffy fights Kizaru, we might actually see it this arc.

will be disappointing if kizaru doesn't turn out to be the CP0 leader
CP0 is led by the celestial dragons

Gear 5 is just full control of Luffy's devil fruit.

It is all the gears in a single form, but with more control over it and its surroundings making it more versatile.

Gear 5 has AP from base to Gear 4th and beyond (maybe)
I'm waiting to see if he can do something like Snakeman in G5, or even something faster than Snakeman.
That would look sick against characters like Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.