Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy vs Despair or even Nihilism, interesting.

I do think BB will try to spread a literal and metaphorical darkness across the entire world, with his Yami awakening especially and thus make it permanently that way too.

Also trying to force everyone to sleep forever so they can never stop dreaming (Infinite Tsukiyomi and Uta style) or preferably, he inflicts insomnia on everyone purposely as he apparently can't sleep for sone reason and may want them to suffer as he does too?

I see Blackbeard and Xebec as the dark side of freedom too, the extremists, who take freedom to do anything, too literally, too far.
True lawlessness (pun not intended in this ironic situation with him and Law lol).

BB has a move called Liberation too after all...

Blackbeard being like a black hole thematically too is great though, a walking void that nullifies all hope, joy, dreams, ambitions etc. Just drains you of all good things and encourages despair.
Also, compare his normally boisterous self to when he was a kid, where he seemed be perpetually miserable.

Green diaper doesn't need shit I hope goda doesn't show him until egghead is over this arc proves Zoro character isnt needed goda shouldn't even let him go to laughtale
aren't you that butthurt zoro hater that got banned few days ago? lmao fucking loser
Post automatically merged:

A small clash and we're back above 500 pages after the 100-something graveyards of the previous chapters :suresure:
power scaling chapter are the best chapters

G

Gorosei Informer

Also, compare his normally boisterous self to when he was a kid, where he seemed be perpetually miserable.
Yeah thats a really interesting contrast, I wonder what changed him so much? Being with the WB pirates or something else? The evil of the Yami Yami giving him a new lease of life and hope but in a dark/corrupted way?

MY hair finallyed long enough to hiding my bald spot

I feeled like a new man

:crazwhat:

My prediction for next chapter:
  • Law vs Blackbeard;
    • Law used awakening to temporarily enhance Bepo and Jean Bart, allowing them to fight Burgess
    • Law and teach clash more. Law uses puncture wille on teach, sending the two of them down a hole that leads to a massive underground cavern.
  • Kizaru
    • We see kizaru’s battleship, but Kizaru isn’t there
    • They said he turned into light in order to reach Egghead faster
  • Luffy vs Lucci
    • Luffy uses OKG to one shot Lucci and send him flying out of Egghead island
    • Kaku and Stussy order the seraphim to target Bonney, they go after the vegapunks
  • Law vs Blackbeard
    • Inside the cave, teach decides to use awakening. Darkness surrounds him and he starts to transform

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's not like Oda didn't have a choice tho.
He could have made Luffy go G5 to face Lucci, Kaku, Stussy & S-Bear. That, seen your reasoning, would've been more justified. Instead Oda chose to showcase it in a 1v1.
How can he redraw that specific clash from Enies Lobby if it's not a 1v1?
Besides, if "the time of low difficulty has passed" as you say, then Oda would've simply drawn Luffy using all of his arsenal and not just 2% of Nika's powerset lol. Zero advanced haki is being used, and Lucci still can't land a single Shigan on Luffy but the time of Low Difficulty has passed? Stop the trolling lol.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Say what you want, but speedblitzing Nika and Sentomaru, piercing the world best defense's stomach, is impressive.
I can easily see Lucci being as strong as Marco or King and it makes sense, we're talking about the Gorosei's dogs here :beckmoji:
LOL king or macro is not matching G5 LUFFY FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

LUCCI = SANJI > ZORO = MARCO > KING = QUEEN

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.