Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no...people just want yonko to have a power that yonko should have.....
Yeah, but why does that mean Admirals, Navy, WG have to be below the Yonkou when they are one of the pillars of power just like the Yonkou? You can say you want the Emperors to be powerful, but then the WG has to be just as powerful as a whole by design.

In the past, it was Sanji fans who wanted Kizaru, Zoro's opponent just like they wanted King... I didnt expect Luffybros to want Zoro's opponents the same way... :milaugh:

You wish I was... Stop being a casual and you might notice how much stronger Zoro is.

Luffy fans should be ashamed.

They never cared about Kizazu for 12 Years then sundenly want him to be beaten by Luffy After learning he is coming to egghead.

I remember them even laughting at the possibility of Kizaru coming in Egghead saying it wont happen then they switch plan now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy fans should be ashamed.

They never cared about Kizazu for 12 Years then sundenly want him to be beaten by Luffy After learning he is coming to egghead.

I remember them even laughting at the possibility of Kizaru coming in Egghead saying it wont happen then they switch plan now.
They feel threatened if Zoro fights the stronger guy, that's all there is. :myman:

Lucci being able to fight Luffy shouldn’t happen. This is Luffys first fight as a Yonko, underwhelming.
Kinda shits on Kaido and Big Moms name. If they were in this situation, Lucci would have been killed instantly
Yonkos shouldn't be one-shotting people. Kaido being able to is one thing because he was the strongest but no one else (other than maybe Shanks) should be able to do that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
As if only Luffy fans laughed at this possibility. So far only one person predicted that Kizaru will come to egghead and that is @Paperchampion23 . Don't act as if you are the one who predicted.
The same guy said Lucci and Kizaru would be buddy-buddy with Luffy. He doesnt want either of them to fight Luffy. He knows what he is doing but I know what he is doing as well - damage control in advance.

In the past, it was Sanji fans who wanted Kizaru, Zoro's opponent just like they wanted King... I didnt expect Luffybros to want Zoro's opponents the same way... :milaugh:
When Aikoji was still in the Marines none of the Zoro fans claimed he would fight Kizaru but after Aikoji left you shameless bunch wanted to have Kizaru who is Sanjis opponent. Shame on you Zoro fans know shameee.:zehaha:

Lucci being able to fight Luffy shouldn’t happen. This is Luffys first fight as a Yonko, underwhelming.
Kinda shits on Kaido and Big Moms name. If they were in this situation, Lucci would have been killed instantly
Or you know, the WG is just demonstrating why they're the ones ruling the world :kayneshrug:.

Absolutely no shame in a high ranking CP0 member or an Admiral fighting Luffy on equal footing. You guys have to stop comparing other Yonkou with WB. The guy was the unofficial Pirate King and on a different tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.