Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kizaru bullied Xdrake and others too will they also get revenge, will Zoro get revenge against Enel and Kuma etc... Just wishful thinking.:whitepress:
Tell me that again when Zoro beats Kizaru. :goyea:
Actually I wished you weren’t. Cuz now I can troll on your delusional views.
You should first try to convince your fellow Luffybros to stop saying that rooftop Zoro is stronger than Luffy. Good luck. :myman:

Remnants of Yamatrash4Nakama now want to talk about delusional :hihihi:
Yamato4nakama is not dead yet. But even if it is it never was delusional to believe she will join. And somehow she has been confirmed as a Nakama already. Believing thou that zoro is stronger than Luffy. Boy oh boy that like saying Genos is stronger than Saitama :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Crydo as an Admiral imagine marine Ford would have been lost to wb pirates even after wb or ace died. That's how incompetent this guy is.
How incompetent? Did you see what he's been doing in Wano and alone? He would win the entire war alone while his main stars and F6 were defeated... Unlike Akainu in which Whitebeard was playing games during the fight, Kaidou truly massacres WB, Marco, and everyone around Whitebeard... LOL

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Can't have charas in the Navy who are having fun fighting pirates.
What's wrong with guy being a fight maniac?

Kaidou captured more new generation pirates and defeated him than all the admirals put together so far...

He's being more efficient than the admirals , even though he's a pirate.

Luffy fans should be ashamed.

They never cared about Kizazu for 12 Years then sundenly want him to be beaten by Luffy After learning he is coming to egghead.

I remember them even laughting at the possibility of Kizaru coming in Egghead saying it wont happen then they switch plan now.
"Switching plans" is what reasonable people do, though.

Years ago I thought Kizaru would be Sanji's opponent for the whole kicking, speed, etc. stuff. A good while ago I changed to Zoro versus Kizaru because of other cues I found to be more solid (such as Kizaru being portrayed as Sakazuki's closest man). But if Kizaru is coming to Egghead and Oda intends to put him as this arc's villain, there's nothing wrong to thinking Luffy will take him down just like he has always done with the most powerful threat.

At this point of the story only Luffy should be capable of putting a fight against an admiral; if Kizaru is still meant as an adversary for later on, then he can go back to Zoro or whoever, but if his defeat is happening now then of course it's reasonable for Luffy to fight him (although I'd like a team effort from the Straw Hats bar the captain, but I don't really see it).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Only zolocucks like you thinks that way nik-Chud:luffylaugh:
Gintoki-chin, you missed your fellow Luffybros admitting that Zoro is stronger? :ihaha:
Zoro didn‘t even manage to throw kaido to the ground. All he managed to do scratch him a little bit. Zoro only defeated king because a magical sword drew out his haki
And yet, Luffy fans are saying that Zoro is stronger... :saden:

Luffy fans should be ashamed.

They never cared about Kizazu for 12 Years then sundenly want him to be beaten by Luffy After learning he is coming to egghead.

I remember them even laughting at the possibility of Kizaru coming in Egghead saying it wont happen then they switch plan now.
Breaking news: fans change their views on what could happen in the story based on ongoing developments, what a shock

I

Impact_Dial

Now imagine Linlin with the WG or Navy.
Hahahah the navy would regress so hard with lin lin as fleet admiral she would have babies with all the guys vice admiral or above and everyone on duty would be thinking about getting down with her after the shift one raid from don krieg level pirates and the wg would to start using imu and 5 elders secrets cuz there would be no navy everyone would be caught lacking on baby duty or baby making time or some other dumb shit 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.