Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:endthis:
As ridiculous as it sounds, believing in him might actually be one of the requirements to awaken the Nika DF.
Gorosei called Nika the most ridiculous power in the world

Nami says to Kaido it is ridiculous that Luffy is dead

Every other character in chapter 1043 was saying Luffy was dead already, Chopper, Kidd, Law etc. To me it makes more sense than him randomly coming back for no reason after he dies.

We know awakenings are when the body and mind reach equilibrium with the fruit. For the Sun God to be believed in again even though she doesn’t know about Nika makes sense for a reason for him to awaken

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Do you have a hakimeter to measure that? Bro you are delusional to the point where it’s not even fun to troll you
Luffy coats one arm, Zoro coats 3 swords.
Plus Zoro enters haki state King of Hell where his CoA is creating fumes.
Not a single character releases as much haki as Zoro does.
Delusional or not, Zoro is representative of Power among the 3 triggers.
Luffy will have to get satisfied with Fame but idk if Luffy fans will be. :myman:

Luffy coats one arm, Zoro coats 3 swords.
Plus Zoro enters haki state King of Hell where his CoA is creating fumes.
Not a single character releases as much haki as Zoro does.
Delusional or not, Zoro is representative of Power among the 3 triggers.
Luffy will have to get satisfied with Fame but idk if Luffy fans will be. :myman:
Luffy coated a fist the size of an island
:kuzanshut:

As ridiculous as it sounds, believing in him might actually be one of the requirements to awaken the Nika DF.
Yeah wano explained it so poorly but, Luffys awakening was seemingly caused by the dreams of the people of wano. Many of them sent these dreams of a life without Kaido, of a life of freedom into the sky.

I guess they reached Luffy which caused the Sun God Nika to awaken.

She'd not be unstable had Carmel not died
She was already incredibly unstable considering she murdered an Elbaf giant and her entire family over the thought of food. :josad:

I believe Gerd and Hajrudin are the only ones alive from the Sheep’s House due to the Elbaf incident. It seems implied that the rest of the children died to Linlin since no other survivors were mentioned.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Those who thought Who's Who > Lucci looking like mad clowns right now.

Lucci performed quite well against Luffy in this chapter, and the battle isn't over, yet.
No problem, because until that moment we didn't have information about Lucci and his evolution like we have now, so it was plausible to assume that both were equivalent with the manga highlighting it.

I don’t think rob lucci have coc .
Zoro have black lighting while clashing king . King is non coc user .
So it is luffy using advanced coc on rob lucci on clash punch which it show black lighting

Gear 5 is peak of luffy unless oda tell us gear 6, 7 ,8, 9 , 10 exist above.
‘Rob lucci took named gear 5 attack .
‘Then I cant wait for next chapter and see if rob lucci vs luffy still go on and rob lucci is standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.