Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still more than zoro did :gokulaugh:
Clown contradicts many times. But as thick skinned as he is, he will just repeat the same delusions. Basically the majority of the vocal fanbase is like this. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

So it is luffy using advanced coc on rob lucci on clash punch which it show black lighting
That is basic armament clash. Both Lucci and Luffy used CoA and clashed. Same as Ulti vs Luffy clash.

I don’t think rob lucci have coc .
Zoro have black lighting while clashing king . King is non coc user .
So it is luffy using advanced coc on rob lucci on clash punch which it show black lighting

Gear 5 is peak of luffy unless oda tell us gear 6, 7 ,8, 9 , 10 exist above.
‘Rob lucci took named gear 5 attack .
‘Then I cant wait for next chapter and see if rob lucci vs luffy still go on and rob lucci is standing.
Cars have 6 gears. There might be one more.

And still weaker than Zoro. But that is fine.
Fame was never supposed to compete with Power.
Luffy's fame doesn't need to compete with Zoro's power nor with Nami's wealth because he's all three in one; this whole idea that Luffy, Nami and Zoro represent each a part of what the Pirate King achieved is an absurdity made up by Zoro fanatics. Luffy, as the future Pirate King, will have achieved it all just like Roger did.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy's fame doesn't need to compete with Zoro's power nor with Nami's wealth because he's all three in one; this whole idea that Luffy, Nami and Zoro represent each a part of what the Pirate King achieved is an absurdity made up by Zoro fanatics. Luffy, as the future Pirate King, will have achieved it all just like Roger did.
But he is not, it is Oda's words.
You confuse Luffy with the previous PK.
He is not that guy, pal. Trust me.

You can also write an opinion about the design:shocking:
The design is fine. Visual antonomasia and metonymy used in a relatively creative way; it works as it is. Not the best design from Oda, but certainly not among the bad ones.

Where are those Oda's words explaining Luffy represents fame, Zoro power and Nami wealth? And certainly I'm confusing Luffy with the previous Pirate King; if anything, he will surpass him in fame, wealth... and power.

I didn’t say all cars have them, but the fact that some of them do might’ve been enough for Oda to come up with the concept of Gears. Gears do different things, just as car gears do.

What else would’ve Oda taken inspiration from?
You pretty much did say that all cars have them by writing "cars have 6 gears" instead of "some cars have 6 gears". Not something to make a big fuss out of, though.

Indeed Oda could be saving a sixth gear if he follows some cars. But it'd be weird since Luffy stated Fifth Gear to be his peak; we'll see.

To be fair, you’re comparing Luffy to a guy who had already become the King of the Pirates. You can’t say he is or isn’t “that guy” when Luffy hasn’t reached the point that Roger has.

Also, Luffy could very well mature somewhat between now and when they get to Laugh Tale. Probably not without a timeskip, but then again Naruto matured over time so I don’t see why Luffy can’t either.

It’s not like Oda can’t write smart characters. The other Straw Hats are good examples.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
To be fair, you’re comparing Luffy to a guy who had already become the King of the Pirates. You can’t say he is or isn’t “that guy” when Luffy hasn’t reached the point that Roger has.

Also, Luffy could very well mature somewhat between now and when they get to Laugh Tale. Probably not without a timeskip, but then again Naruto matured over time so I don’t see why Luffy can’t either.

It’s not like Oda can’t write smart characters. The other Straw Hats are good examples.

Only one guy represents Power.
It's not Luffy.
We saw on Rooftop that he cannot compete with Zoro.

Taking out a single admiral is not gonna be a feat/accomplishment thats as big as taking down an emperor and their crews

Like kizaru taking and luffy is honestly a bigger deal than luffy taking out kizaru. He isn't too important that he can't be taken out

Tbh I disliked Vega at first because of the Seraphim being children and thought he is no better than Judge or Caesar. Though he‘s treating them well compared to how the others treat their test subjects and even wants to protect them, so at least he has a heart somewhere I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.