Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I really hope people aren't really that dumb and understand that in order for Luffy to perform on top tier level, he needs to use the abilities that put him on that top tier level.
That Luffy is basically just base Luffy 2.0. If Shanks, Roger or Mihawk aren't using CoC infusion, they can get stalled by guys like Denjiro and Vista.

For a CoA based fight this is probably some of the best this verse has to offer, as both are exceptionally strong physical fighters/martial artists.
I'm interested to see where this is going. Would be hype if Lucci can also use seimei kikan in this form
@bold: Unfortunately no, lol.
In this fandom, characters are either absolute garbage or the best thing since sliced bread & Lucci went from being extremely underrated to extremely overrated within days.

Besides, its obvious what Oda wanted to draw... a call back to EL clash b/w two awakened Zoans and to make Vegapunk see Nika form. Its gonna be mad funny when Lucci is underrated again after Luffy curbstomps once he starts using CoC/Fs/g2,3,4 aspects next chapter xD.

Do you think kaku came out the timeskip stronger than zoro?
No but Kaku isn’t Lucci?

Lucci was literally constantly hailed as a fighting genius and when he and luffy fought, lucci was basically dead even to pre timeskip luffy.

Him training for two years and awakening his devil fruit allowed him to come out of the timeskip much stronger than luffy. You’re just coping

Luffy left the timeskip ~ Cracker
Lucci is now being reintroduced > Commanders

This a basic "new villian" vs good guy clash. It won't get into a full blown fight like with Kaido. Will most likely end with Lucci failing his mission but gaining something (seraphims) out of it and then leaving.

Now way to scale as equals but I get why some think he is

@bold: Unfortunately no, lol.
In this fandom, characters are either absolute garbage or the best thing since sliced bread & Lucci went from being extremely underrated to extremely overrated within days.

Besides, its obvious what Oda wanted to draw... a call back to EL clash b/w two awakened Zoans and to make Vegapunk see Nika form. Its gonna be mad funny when Lucci is underrated again after Luffy curbstomps once he starts using CoC/Fs/g2,3,4 aspects next chapter xD.
For real. 100% what you said. Crazy thing is, throughout all those pages or atleast from those that I've read, basically every character that could somehow be involved in that situation was downplayed by atleast 3 different people: Kizaru, Zoro, Luffy, Lucci, Sanji, Sentomaru and BM & Kaido somehow aswell. That's madness, virtually no one's safe in here

Only one guy represents Power.
It's not Luffy.
We saw on Rooftop that he cannot compete with Zoro.
Here, I will use this to teach you one logic lesson, Nik.

First of all, that tweet you brought says nothing and is just a random guy defending what you defend with no real basis. I know you want to force the connection between Roger achieving fame, wealth and power and Luffy, Zoro and Nami being the triggers of the story, but that's not how it works. You're just parroting something from another noname who shares your same delusion.

But the juicy part comes with the SBS because:

1) Somehow you think it supports your point even though nowhere in Luffy's mind is "fame" to be read; therefore, no argument can be made for Zoro and Nami's heads supporting what you think because one third of the trio is missing.

2) It includes an obvious petitio principii fallacy since what Luffy does think about is becoming the "king" (of pirates), yet I could very well say that, since I believe Luffy will achieve fame, wealth and power by becoming the Pirate King just like Roger did, this SBS actually supports my point instead of yours. But since you don't think so, you assume by default that "king" DOESN'T encompass those three things, hence the petitio principii fallacy. In other words, and here comes your big lesson on logic today, for that SBS to be the argument you deluded yourself to think it should:

a) Have "fame" written in Luffy's head.

b) Be demonstrated that "king" doesn't encompass achieving the top fame, wealth and power by itself.

But hey, what can I even argue with you when we have explicit statements of Luffy asserting he will become the strongest person in the world; asserting his job is to defeat the main threat; being asserted to be the only one capable of taking the big bad down; being asserted to become the conqueror atop conquerors...; yet you still think with all honesty that he isn't the strongest Straw Hat and future world's strongest.

Poor guy.

Last edited:
But he is not, it is Oda's words.
You confuse Luffy with the previous PK.
He is not that guy, pal. Trust me.
Still he will be the strongest that ever was. Outclassing even the types of Garp, Roger, xebec and Joyboy. Not to mention Zoro who will not even be in the top 10 of strongest characters

No but Kaku isn’t Lucci?

Lucci was literally constantly hailed as a fighting genius and when he and luffy fought, lucci was basically dead even to pre timeskip luffy.

Him training for two years and awakening his devil fruit allowed him to come out of the timeskip much stronger than luffy. You’re just coping
I think G5 and CoC can make a difference, though. But going by logic, if he trained fiercely after Luffy took him down, he can‘t and shouldn‘t be that much below Luffy. So the clash adds up.

No but Kaku isn’t Lucci?

Kaku is to lucci what zoro is too luffy

Luffy already beat the fighting genius in enies lobby with a week of off screen training
Growing even stronger between thriller bark and Fishman island

Status
Not open for further replies.