Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S-Snake is the child character Luffy and Nami come to protect and bond with in this arc, change my mind.

I think Nami will actually get pissed at Vegapunk for using the Seraphim, and accuse him of being just like Caesar, with the kids on Punk Hazard. Abused children are Nami's big weak point.

Maybe Nami's newfound CoC is going to come into play somehow here, considering the Seraphim are Lunarians? Maybe she'll have a CoC shout moment?!?!?

Well Ouki is not a brute lol, he is a highly trained highly skilled warrior with decades of experience, who also happens to have brute strength rivaling anyone we’ve ever seen in Kingdom lol. Ouki has no shortcomings as a warrior (or as a General for that matter).

Not like Moubu or Kanmei who fight with brute power by nature, they are relatively worse matchups for Zenou because all of them are brute strength-esque fighters. Unless Kanmei gets lucky like he did against Oukotsu he is not begging Zenou. High diff at best my man.

What diff. would the likes of Bananji, Gyou’Un, Akou give to Moubu, Kanmei etc.? Mid diff? Mid-high?

Someone like Bananji was said to have destructive power comparable to Renpa's and is quite skilled. Goes for the other two as well.

S-Snake is the child character Luffy and Nami come to protect and bond with in this arc, change my mind.

I think Nami will actually get pissed at Vegapunk for using the Seraphim, and accuse him of being just like Caesar, with the kids on Punk Hazard. Abused children are Nami's big weak point.

Maybe Nami's newfound CoC is going to come into play somehow here, considering the Seraphim are Lunarians? Maybe she'll have a CoC shout moment?!?!?

Why did she have a cage on stand by?

Status
Not open for further replies.