Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain how Kizaru gets on the island and meets Sento and Vega
Sentomaru is already being taken somewhere, don't know where he's going to be. The real Vegapunk is inside that dome thing but he'll probably notice Kizaru's arrival and then meet with him voluntarily. He can teleport in an instant. Vegapunk and Kizaru should be on friendly terms. That might change once Vegapunk makes it known he wants to leave with the SHs giving Kizaru no choice but to go against him.

Seems like Kizaru is going to touch base on the island next chapter. Idk why Zoro fans want him to fight Kizaru, you realize that means Zoro is getting washed right? Kizaru has to meet with Sentomaru and Vega
Zoro and Kizaru could clash but that's about it, there is no way they are going to have a full on fight.

Zoro having a full on fight with Kizaru is basically another ZKK.

Sentomaru is already being taken somewhere, don't know where he's going to be. The real Vegapunk is inside that dome thing but he'll probably notice Kizaru's arrival and then meet with him voluntary. He can teleport in an instant. Vegapunk and Kizaru should be on friendly terms. That part change once Vegapunk makes it known he wants to leave with the SHs given Kizaru no choice but to go against him.
So Zoro vs Kizaru, what next?
Does the Sunny get nuked to oblivion by the Navy fleet or are you going to convince me Brook will fend it off

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Does the Sunny get nuked to oblivion by the Navy fleet or are you going to convince me Brook will fend it off
bro they not gonna fighting one ADV COC blast from zoro kizaru will be sent running

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

Bro....not even my point lol.

Zoro didnt fight the Flying Six. They were reserved for other people. The whole point of my post was that this could present opportunities for growth fights for other characters.

I still dont think Zoro is actually fighting and defeating Kizaru though lol. I actually think theres a very possible chance he gets tied into some conflict with saving Kuma, since they have major ties together from Thriller Bark.
Yeah something might force the SH to evacuate and have Kuma teleport them.

Status
Not open for further replies.