Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because again, everyone on the fleet is fodder besides Kizaru.
We've seen how Vice Admirals performed against characters weaker than him
Doflamingo clapped Smoker
Dressrosa Sabo clapped Bastille
Vergo got neg diffed by PH Law
Bro....not even my point lol.

Zoro didnt fight the Flying Six. They were reserved for other people. The whole point of my post was that this could present opportunities for growth fights for other characters.

I still dont think Zoro is actually fighting and defeating Kizaru though lol. I actually think theres a very possible chance he gets tied into some conflict with saving Kuma, since they have major ties together from Thriller Bark.

Cover: Five scientists gathered for humanity and the world. The five scientists are Vegapunk, Caesar, Judge, Queen and a woman
I hope its not Sora. That would mean that the only girl at MADs wont be relevant to the ongoing story, and that while all the other members went out to make big names for themselves, the only girl went out to achieve nothing and was only used as a lab rat/breeder for Judge :whitepress::whitepress:

Bro....not even my point lol.

Zoro didnt fight the Flying Six. They were reserved for other people. The whole point of my post was that this could present opportunities for growth fights for other characters.

I still dont think Zoro is actually fighting and defeating Kizaru though lol. I actually think theres a very possible chance he gets tied into some conflict with saving Kuma, since they have major ties together from Thriller Bark.
Cry
Goofy still fights Wucci
Zoro gets the big fish Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.