Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What if Kizaru gets the same result as Ryokugyu? surrendered with no pride left, similar to what was foreshadowed in the movie.
:suresure:
This is realistically what I think Oda will do lol, man is too much of a pussy to give the Admirals the hype they deserve

If an admiral fan summons you it can only mean one thing he's trying to speak to u in codes he basically wants copium but he's too ashamed to ask.
Yeah Admiral fans are coping lmfao

Lucci was a low diff for Luffy, just base skills and he smacked him around, I count 3 hits who knocked out Lucci.
Time pass and Lucci get up again, overall the fight end with a low diff for Gear 5 Luffy, without even trying he stomped him.
I expect a crazy good battle with Kizaru, I wouldn´t be surprise if Kizaru also show adv CoC, since Oda saved adv CoC/Adv CoA of Luffy for later, I think we will see a amazing battle, Kizaru will put some good name for the Admiral team, I don´t know if he would get defeated in the end, but im sure Kizaru will get massive hype, can´t wait for Luffy vs Kizaru, another world class battle is waiting for us.
:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.