Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've read the chapter... Anyone else somewhat annoyed that both Nami, and Sanji aren't more against Vegapunk at the moment? Like I know they're trying to escape, and can't really go into long drawn out arguments. But other than saying VP may be burden or the one comment about the seraphim being weapons of the navy, the two seem to be letting VP off the hook a little too easily.

Sanji in WCI was disturbed when Yonji described the clones, knows his sister and brothers are 'programmed' to follow his fathers every order, and worried he'd become like that in Wano yet seems to have very little issue thus far of one of their crewmates being cloned and programmed to follow orders from VP who's an old colleague of his father doing what appears to be the same type of experiments.

Nami had an issue with the PH kids, even makes a remark about Caesar this chapter and what he did. Yet knows the PH kids came to VP to get treated, sees VP doing the same type of devil fruit and child experiments that Caesar did, she doesn't know the details but that should lead to even more questions and misconceptions not less. Yet she's only complaining of the burden and not wondering WTF.

The two characters that would normally say something about all this especially when the guy is asking to join them on the ship are so nonchalant..
Tbf Vegapunk was kind of forced to do that by the WG unlike Caesar.

Lucci got low differ by luffy. At this moment only admirals and yonkos are only ones who can fight luffy.
I think oda should divert his focus on improving mid and low tiers of shp. Usopp, franky, brook , nami need more action this arc.

You shouldn't have slandered Lucci. Not while i'm around.
CP0 General Feats
So to start with let's get some general feats out of the way.

As you can see at the top of the page, Guernica and Maha eat Kazenbo. And get back up on the next page.

Kazenbo was able to make Yamato scream in pain.

Guernica defeated X-Drake.
And he blocked a hit from Base Yamato.

Guernica ate Apoo's Boom, even better than Post-Udon Luffy did.

This all paints a picture of the average CP0 Masked Agent being YC1.
Lucci's Feats
Lucci himself was able to engage in a punch clash with Gear 5th Luffy. Who's using armament.

Of course Luffy was stronger. But that's more to Luffy's credit.
Guernica isn't YC1 but he sure is stronger than Lucci

Now that I've read the chapter... Anyone else somewhat annoyed that both Nami, and Sanji aren't more against Vegapunk at the moment? Like I know they're trying to escape, and can't really go into long drawn out arguments. But other than saying VP may be burden or the one comment about the seraphim being weapons of the navy, the two seem to be letting VP off the hook a little too easily.

Sanji in WCI was disturbed when Yonji described the clones, knows his sister and brothers are 'programmed' to follow his fathers every order, and worried he'd become like that in Wano yet seems to have very little issue thus far of one of their crewmates being cloned and programmed to follow orders from VP who's an old colleague of his father doing what appears to be the same type of experiments.

Nami had an issue with the PH kids, even makes a remark about Caesar this chapter and what he did. Yet knows the PH kids came to VP to get treated, sees VP doing the same type of devil fruit and child experiments that Caesar did, she doesn't know the details but that should lead to even more questions and misconceptions not less. Yet she's only complaining of the burden and not wondering WTF.

The two characters that would normally say something about all this especially when the guy is asking to join them on the ship are so nonchalant..
It's because likely Vegapunk is blackmailed to do stuff for govt.

They were told by VP that he worked for them and had to do experiments. But how much of it was his and how much of it was the WG? They don't know which things he had no issue with and which ones were blatantly forced. I just think they're a bit too accepting and not more bothered at the moment.
If they can deal with being around Caesar for a while this ain't nothing to them lol

Oda never really explained the whole Paramecia/Mythical Zooan aspect of Luffy.

Before Wano, I always thought when Luffy awakened he would use the environment as a slingshot like he did against Lucci here. But that's a paramecia thing...

Seraphims are robots

Status
Not open for further replies.