Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“LUCCI NOOOOOOO YOU’RE GOING UP AGAINST NUMBER 4 SANJI”

*Coughs up blood* “W-What is this?! He moved so quickly I couldn’t even touch him! Is the fight… over already?!?”

(Lucci collapses onto the ground, severely wounded.)

“Heh...

Is that all you’ve got? Idiot. Even Chopper would’ve knocked you down…” Sanji says after exhaling a breath from his cigarette.

*The fight is over! How will CP0 recover?!*

That was my short fanfic.

Moving on. :suresure:

You shouldn't have slandered Lucci. Not while i'm around.
CP0 General Feats
So to start with let's get some general feats out of the way.

As you can see at the top of the page, Guernica and Maha eat Kazenbo. And get back up on the next page.

Kazenbo was able to make Yamato scream in pain.

Guernica defeated X-Drake.
And he blocked a hit from Base Yamato.

Guernica ate Apoo's Boom, even better than Post-Udon Luffy did.

This all paints a picture of the average CP0 Masked Agent being YC1.
Lucci's Feats
Lucci himself was able to engage in a punch clash with Gear 5th Luffy. Who's using armament.

Of course Luffy was stronger. But that's more to Luffy's credit.
Alright Killer#777.

Now back 2 your mainacc

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Aren’t these just scans of the Shonen Jump issue itself?

Wait, where do these editor’s comments come from? What page on what thing are these seen??
Yes. If this is not fake it's from the last page of the chapter in next Jump issue.

The Christmas break edition always gets printed super early and is distributed to shops/convenience store way before street date. It's possible someone's already got their hands on a leaked issue. But this is even earlier than usual for this time of year.

Either way I'm running with Luffy negging whoever till we get confirmation :pepebusi:

I'll be honest my hype for One Piece is at the lowest it's been since like Act 2 of Wano.

With the World Cup and HXH being back + the amount of breaks Oda took I'm not even getting hyped by a chapter where freaking KIZARU shows up.

Hope Oda will move on quickly to the Marines/SH confrontation because I fear that we may not get to see Kizaru in action until 4 or 5 chapters which would take us to FEBRUARY or even MARCH

Yes. If this is not fake it's from the last page of the chapter in next Jump issue.

The Christmas break edition always gets printed super early and is distributed to shops/convenience store way before street date. It's possible someone's already got their hands on a leaked issue. But this is even earlier than usual for this time of year.

Either way I'm running with Luffy negging whoever till we get confirmation :pepebusi:
It’s the most wonderful time of the year~ :christnally::christnally::christnally:

GODFY TOP 1 WOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.