Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but It's private:
https://twitter.com/OP_HINTS2022

I've heard that it's from the same OP News guyguy, but this one is just for Hints.
The fight is over. So what power Luffy will display as the fight itself is finished? That is why it is hard to believe. Editors' comments are always relevant to the last panel. So there is nothing in the last panel that indicates. Either way, thanks for sharing.

The fight is over. So what power Luffy will display as the fight itself is finished? That is why it is hard to believe. Editors' comments are always relevant to the last panel. So there is nothing in the last panel that indicates. Either way, thanks for sharing.
Maybe Vegapunk will talk about Gear 5 and shows Luffy some ways to unlock some special abilities

Thoughts on Strawhats vs the Seraphim? How's that going to pan out?

Zoro and Sanji both got pretty substantial upgrades in Wano, and Jinbei is fairly powerful at least. I am not sure how to read in that descriptor Vegapunk gave them "strongest humans" or whatever - since it seems that they are the stand in for the former Shichibukai it becomes hard to expect that title to be anything other than an exaggeration.

I think Zoro and Sanji will at least do well against them. I am a little bit worried for Jinbei, though.

Kind of concerned about the fact that a Mini-Hancock is running around. I'm also curious if the themes revolving around her ability become somewhat changed. The original is rough on the lusting men, but if that is the implication for the clone than it is disturbing. I sure hope all those grown men are not lusting after that little girl. Or else, if its implied that the infatuation with this one is of a different nature.
The difference between something more sexual and a mere "kawaii" type of scenario? Still, weird.
People will want an explanation for the Hancock thing but tbh,but honestly pirates in real life were some of the sickest people.

God, can you imagine if Sora was actually evil and pulling a Carmel/Stussy/Pudding? Wait a minute....

:handsup::snoopy::chopoff::usoprice::sanmoji:

Carmel the best example though ofc lol.

@YASER I think Evil Sanji just gained a new spark/flame of hope!

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

This speech by Judge always made me wonder the context behind it, what he meant and thus made me think there's much more to him than we've seen, that he's more nuanced and tragic than we're led to believe, that he's not entirely a monster and might have been a good person even at one point or at least less cruel/evil/brutal etc lol.

:steef::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.