Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in "cancel" era
Fucking i hate community sometimes
Nitpicking everything to shit on something
Breaking bad should be banned because it shows meth. The professor who should 'teach' good to society makes meth.
And we have another professor who gathers a crew to loot a bank.
Game of thrones encourages incest, betrayal, and genocide.
Dexter's hero is a serial killer.
:suresure:

because it was implied by the sequence of events. so you saying an hour passed but they just sit there talking about vegapunk joining?
I'm not saying anything, because I have nothing to base my assumptions on. All I can say is that Lob Lucci got low diffed KO'd, which is fax. You on the other hand seem to nitpick about how long it took for Lucci to get back up because obviously you have no argument left...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @ZenZu @kurwa @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad just wait my guys, when Kizaru finishes what Ryokugyu started and body bags a Yonko, these Luffy fanboys will switch rhetoric real Fucking quick lmfao

Today it’s “lol Luffy defeated Lucci no diff!”

When Kizaru kills Luffy it’ll be “Luffy was extremely exhausted from fighting Lucci!!!”

On top of achieving his objective, Lucci is in much better shape than Goofy at the end of the chapter :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Will Yoncucks ever stop catching Ls? :josad:
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
You realize oda just made luffy go G5 to have vegapunk drop some nikka lore? I am still convinced that a single adv CoC slap would've done the job. You noticed how luffy did not use advCoC? That's why. :cheers:

Fans say when luffy use gear 5 it mean he is not serious until he use coc .
Meanwhile luffy look like starved zombie vegapunk tongue after fighting rob lucci.

If people really beleive gear 2+3 luffy can one shot rob lucci , luffy use instead of gear 5 to kill himself. Gear 2+3 has no drawback anymore .

I'm not saying anything, because I have nothing to base my assumptions on. All I can say is that Lob Lucci got low diffed KO'd, which is fax. You on the other hand seem to nitpick about how long it took for Lucci to get back up because obviously you have no argument left...
all the right minded people are just saying Lucci did better than what everyone expected. Every Luffy fans said he dont even nee G5 and haki but now the goal post is that Luffy isnt that serious even tho he went g5 and was mad at luffy for hurting sento

King also used "Don" in everything too. Must be a deity thing.
Not exactly.
King's attacks all end with ドン (Don) which is like "Boom!", meaning all his attacks are strong and sudden, while Luffy uses ドーン (Dawn). Now that's a theme that goes all throughout the story, starting from Romance dawn to the dawn of the new era.

p.s. I have changed my mind about spoilers - I decided to look at them as soon as there is a leak of the full chapter with all pages in order. Otherwise I get spoiled anyway because I usually have to work on the last page first...

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @ZenZu @kurwa @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad just wait my guys, when Kizaru finishes what Ryokugyu started and body bags a Yonko, these Luffy fanboys will switch rhetoric real Fucking quick lmfao

Today it’s “lol Luffy defeated Lucci no diff!”

When Kizaru kills Luffy it’ll be “Luffy was extremely exhausted from fighting Lucci!!!”
He better hope he doesn't finish anything Ryokugyu started or there'll be a vacant Admiral spot soon:gokulaugh:

You guys really ignored the last panel Luffy was shown looking completely fine lol

Trying hard to make Luffy look bad must be a hobby :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

How dare you prove them wrong and destroy their agenda
Dude is a coward like blackbeard. Don't have guts to defend his Blackbeard from greenbase threads and venting his frustration here. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.