Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason Luffy went G5 is cos he likes fighting in G5, he feels free. But Lucci got shitstomped by an ACoC-less G5 Luffy.

G2/3 Luffy with ACoC would've stomped Lucci all the same. ACoC is an even greater power-up then G5 is, especially since Luffy didn't use any mid/high-end G5 attacks (we know that G5's strongest attacks imitate G4's spring mechanism).

Lucci is mid YC1 at best, below King and around Marco/Katakuri.
There's an even simpler reason. Oda wanted to reveal to the SHs about Luffy's real DF and used that as a segue into DF lore. Him folding Lucci is just a bonus. Ofc Lob Lucci gets folded by Luffy even in base + AdCoC.

Oda trying to save Lucci's dignity even while being toyed by Luffy who reduce his own attack damage by rubberizing Lucci's body, lol Oda make up your mind.

Only reason Luffy went G5 is cos he likes fighting in G5, he feels free. But Lucci got shitstomped by an ACoC-less G5 Luffy.

G2/3 Luffy with ACoC would've stomped Lucci all the same. ACoC is an even greater power-up then G5 is, especially since Luffy didn't use any mid/high-end G5 attacks (we know that G5's strongest attacks imitate G4's spring mechanism).

Lucci is mid YC1 at best, below King and around Marco/Katakuri.
Lucci is not weak, but Luffy is playing in a whole different level.
And we see how he get smacked brutal by Luffy, G5 has soo much potential and is so strong, we see how he stomped Lucci with 3 simple hits, don´t used even mid-higher end moves or even adv CoA/adv CoC or combination of both.
I don´t understand the downplay, Kizaru vs Luffy is going to happen, as Admiral fan I would wank the shit of Luffy since every good feat for Kizaru would speak for the admiral powerlevel.

Kizaru vs Luffy will give us more views of the powerlevel of the Admirals.
Luffy low diffed Lucci, he is a legit mid-high top tier, I think against Kizaru we will even see more.
Can´t wait for Kizaru vs Luffy...

I bet my money on adv CoC and awakened Kizaru.
:steef::steef:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lucci was knocked out with base G5 attacks, he saying the truth.

Luffy didn´t used adv CoA or adv CoC or both at sametime, hell he even didn´t used higher end moves of G5, this was a low diff, Lucci couldn´t even touch him and was knocked out.
:myman:
He wasn't knocked-out.
I see Lucci haters can only lie now that the panels are out 🧐

Why bring Ryokugyu to Wano? To sell Film Red tickets, lol.

That’s what Oda is, a pussy and a hack who’s just out there to pander to idiots so he can make himself rich.
Oda's net worth is 200 million dollars, the man doenst need to work, his children don't need to work, his grandchildren don't need to work, his grand grand children don't need to work.

He doenst need to work 18 hours a day and sleep 3-5 to make money, if that is his goal he would have ended the series a few years after marienford

He brought him to show that admirals are not worth shit any more and to make Yamato stay in wano.

Lucci is not weak, but Luffy is playing in a whole different level.
And we see how he get smacked brutal by Luffy, G5 has soo much potential and is so strong, we see how he stomped Lucci with 3 simple hits, don´t used even mid-higher end moves or even adv CoA/adv CoC or combination of both.
I don´t understand the downplay, Kizaru vs Luffy is going to happen, as Admiral fan I would wank the shit of Luffy since every good feat for Kizaru would speak for the admiral powerlevel.

Kizaru vs Luffy will give us more views of the powerlevel of the Admirals.
Luffy low diffed Lucci, he is a legit mid-high top tier, I think against Kizaru we will even see more.
Can´t wait for Kizaru vs Luffy...

I bet my money on adv CoC and awakened Kizaru.
:steef::steef:
What avatar do you want next?

Status
Not open for further replies.