Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get how a cloned Mihawk would be able to replicate Mihawk's strength, even to like 20% of his skill as a swordsman.

Either Mihawk was born with that skill, which makes no sense and is meh or in the OP universe, your skill gets imprinted into your DNA, which is dumb af even though it's a kid's comic...

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Stussy in the cover is wearing what looks like a classic World Government outfit, and is the only person pictured looking away from the group.

Du Feld seemed to hold some grudge with Stussy, as well...

I'm calling that Stussy was working for the World Government when she was working with MADS, and was what caused the government to fall apart/Vegapunk to end up working with the government.

I still don't get how a cloned Mihawk would be able to replicate Mihawk's strength, even to like 20% of his skill as a swordsman.

Either Mihawk was born with that skill, which makes no sense and is meh or in the OP universe, your skill gets imprinted into your DNA, which is dumb af even though it's a kid's comic...
S-Hawk has the mythical zoan fruit Hito-Hito no mi: model Mihawk

Well they are growing. We assume they aren’t yet at the level of the actual warlords as adults since they haven’t grown into it yet

I'd rather skip on CoC completely. The Admirals should have Awakening while the OG Yonkou have Adv CoC.

Luffy and Blackbeard will have both and will be PK level.
If Oda wants to really do a Luffy vs Kizaru then he wont miss the opportunity to incorporate CoC clashes, as been the case with major new world opponents (eccluding Hody, Caesar, Cracker)

Status
Not open for further replies.