Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get how a cloned Mihawk would be able to replicate Mihawk's strength, even to like 20% of his skill as a swordsman.

Either Mihawk was born with that skill, which makes no sense and is meh or in the OP universe, your skill gets imprinted into your DNA, which is dumb af even though it's a kid's comic...
Basically the more they fight, the more the muscle memory imprinted in their lineage factor will give them the old fighting skills of their predecessors

Gotta give it to Lucci, dude broke through a solid CoA barrier. With his speed and skills and that kinda penetration power he's a very dangerous foe.
But man, Luffy lowkey got insane feats this chapter. That's an awakened Zoan, that he nearly knocked out in that one attack and that attack does not even have CoC in it. And he's speedblitzing into that pipe within a millisecond basically, while simultanously switching from ggn Giant into his normal size. And his ggn Giant is huge, well above 20m I'd say. Dayum..
Still think Nika's goofy trope is what balances it in a thematical sense, so that luffy does not feel too op for what's left in the series. The shown named attacks are still just "imagination" boosted base attacks from earlier times. If gigantification and that G4 mechanism comes into play this will be put onto even further levels again. Really want to see how other top tiers will handle all that.

But I really don't get the idea behind the aging or elasticity loss-effect post G5. A potential stamina limit does not make much sense, when he just can go back into G5 by manipulating his heartbeat anyway. And long term consequences are imo far too serious for stuff that's basically just normal DF business. I honestly don't get where Oda wants to go with that.

Dont think Lucci is getting reused as an antagonist matchup. Sure, Stussy has a greater role coming, but I question if thats here or somewhere else.

Overall, CP0 and the Serephim dont feel like the main threats here (yet). Obviously Kizaru and his fleet (did he bring VAs with him?) will soon, and you also have Kuma as this unknown factor.

Not really sure what the matchups will be now, but i doubt the Serephim will get full matchups as children and only when 4 have been shown. Seems their true potential are when they'll grow older (seems they grow quickly too)

Status
Not open for further replies.