Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

The more i see from G5,the more i like it lol

Thats some cool shit here
Yeah it makes me think of Beetlejuice or something similar. Some truly trippy surreal cartoon, bizarro horror stuff? Freakazoid? Ren and Stimpy? Beavis and Butthead? Cow and Chicken? Lmao. Just those really absurd, out there cartoons ofc. Ed, Edd and Eddy too ofc. Johnny Bravo...Looney Tunes, Popeye and similar series ofc.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING POWERUP LUFFY HAS GOTTA HAVE A FUCKING DRAWBACK, THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!
Post automatically merged:

CANT WE HAVE JUST ONE FUCKING POWERUP THAT LUFFY CAN SPAM? WHY DOES HE GOTTA TURN UGLY AFTER G5?
Cos Luffy without nerfs would be too strong:goyea:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Some characters needed a distraction while looking at Boa because of her "unbeliavable beatifulness", so they wouldn't get turned into stone (like Momonga did by stabbing his hand), thats all we have

Like, thinking a little girl looks cute or beatiful doesn't makes you a pedo at all, this isn't how things work in real life, and you know, it's still Boa

Worstgen just overreacts toward every single thing lets be honest here
look I would believe that if those cp members weren't drawn with the exact same expression oda uses to say someone is attracted to a woman. there was no aw she's so cute. no it was drawn the way men are when they are attracted to boa or when sanji is attracted to a woman. heart eyes, tongue out. that is not just thinking a little girl looks cute.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hey lets discuss about the S-Snake and CP fodder thing

Does thinking someone is beautiful necessarily equals to sexual atraction? That might be the mistake most are making here, its weird given its coming from Oda, but might not be that much of a big deal

So what do you guys really think?
:yonjidoggy:

When you're this hot and bothered/excited/thirsty over someone, it goes beyond admiring their beauty and into lustful/lecherous attraction.

These dudes aren't behaving that differently from Sanji and his brothers at all.

Why did Oda have to even give her this fruit and go down this route? Literally the worst possibility and he went for it with no shame, no hesitation. What if Sanji reacts like this to her too? Then what?

Tell you what guys, try and do this to someone IRL, especially a woman or even more accurately a little girl, lets see what happens then right? Surely its just "innocent" and "admiring their beauty?"
"Hey officer-san, why are you arresting me? Why am I getting put on a register? Wait, please don't take me to jail! I was just admiring her beauty! Isn't she so beautiful though? I swear its innocent! Theres no impure desires here, I swear! Please have mercy!"

When you're this hot and bothered/excited/thirsty over someone, it goes beyond admiring their beauty and into lustful/lecherous attraction.

These dudes aren't behaving that differently from Sanji and his brothers at all.
But thats how Boa's power work, there is no explanation or logic behind it, its almost like Medusa

Whats the difference between a man calling his wife a princess to this very same man calling his daughter a princess?

Everyone knows that pretty damn well, right?

Tell you what guys, try and do this to someone IRL, especially a woman or even more accurately a little girl, lets see what happens then right? Surely its just "innocent" and "admiring their beauty?"
"Hey officer-san, why are you arresting me? Why am I getting put on a register? Wait, please don't take me to jail! I was just admiring her beauty! Isn't she so beautiful though? I swear its innocent! Theres no impure desires here, I swear! Please have mercy!"
Well we can't simply apply the One Piece manga logic to real life logic

We are 1070 chapters into this manga and Luffy still being the same idiot who acts inconsequently

If we bring this to real life, the whole crew should be finished already :kobeha:

And about Sanji, if the same thing happen to him then yeah it will be trash because:

- He has never done something alike

-Everyone knows what does Sanji's heart shaped eyes mean, it always has something to do with actual woman that Sanji finds attractive in a very specific way

G

Gorosei Informer

But thats how Boa's power work, there is no explanation or logic behind it, its almost like Medusa

Whats the difference between a man calling his wife a princess to this very same man calling his daughter a princess?

Everyone knows that pretty damn well, right?
That man normally doesn't get heart eyes and have his tongue out over his daughter, unless his name is Josef Fritzl or something.

They SHOULDN'T be attracted to a little girl regardless of what power she has. The power makes them attracted to her after all. Why did Oda need to make this situation happen? Why was it necessary? Unless he wants to show how child are perverted on in other ways, aside from experimentation, slave labour, physical abuse, murder and such in the OP world? It could be that, but it wouldn't be such a "gag" moment here then and he would be calling it out and treating it with more care/seriousness then.

Also whats the difference between a girl calling her dad, daddy and her boyfriend daddy too? Intention/context too. And there's no fucking pure intentions going on here with those agents and Sera Boa too.

Hell, in Wano, we had Beast Pirates trying to kidnap Tama for their red light district there and she might have just served waitress role or something, a helper, but even if she just did that and there wasn't far more evil intentions for her being there, having a child in a completely adult and thus sexual environment is absolutely immoral at the very least, its evil and sickening.
Post automatically merged:

Well we can't simply apply the One Piece manga logic to real life logic

We are 1070 chapters into this manga and Luffy stills being the same idiot who acts inconsequently

If we bring this to real life, the whole crew should be finished already
My points still stand and we both know that though.

You cannot justify this and you shouldn'r evne be trying to. Major red flags.

- He has never done something alike
He did in Film Z, which Oda did oversee, is well aware of and has been fine with/accepted too. Its an official product that went mainstream regardless and thus affected how Sanji is depicted greatly and not in a positive way either exactly.

You guys are genuinely scaring me on what you're trying to defend/justify here. This is why the anime community has such severe problems to this day and why certain problems are so malignant and thus recurring/widespread.

As I said, Oda might think its a harmless gag, he might be trying to expose actual child predation in the story OR its more likely connected to the fact hes stll completely friendly with and thinks highly of Watsuki who has been arrested for owning a LOT of actual CP and expressing desires to sleep with underage girls and also defended at least one other author who was caught with CP and tried to fight for their "rights" depsite them being blatantly guilty and commiting a severe crime, one of the worst at that.

I know I'm fighting a losing battle though, this is just being said in vain and I won't get listened to though.

I genuinely give up with this fanbase and OP. This is exhausting my soul to its very last cinders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.