Rate?

• Total voters
Luffy and Chopper are both in a white shirt and red shorts, does that mean something too? -_-
Yea no, not similar enough to compare.

Waist band is obvious distinction cause only Luffy/Zoro had it.
Look at Zoro/Sanji shirt. Both look like the same red suits.

Luffy has open shirt, while Chooper has T-shirt.

Like I even said, it's probably a reach lmao (which does funnily enough align with how I see the entire topic - Zoro is paired with both depending on what/when Oda wants).
It's all for fun, now go away.

G

Gorosei Informer

So he a right wing guy?
Could be, I wouldnt be surprised if so. Very common in the anime community.

I think he's just satirising 4Chinners and the alt right here, since Green Bull is their kind of guy, he did make a lot of memes/art making fun of Green Bull too:

He seems to be neutral otherwise from what I've seen, just posting art and such. I thought there was more overtly political shit they did but apparently not. This is as extreme as it gets AFAIK lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
So who turned off the defensive system, this is definitely a trap as Lucci said. Stussy immediately took notice

And we already saw her commenting on Lucciโ€™s awakened instincts

Could it be that Stussy is a traitor
:quest:
Stussy being sent along to kill Kaku and Lucci if they try to learn too much is a very interesting theory.

I believe she betrayed MADS and sold them out to the government, and that she was a Cipher Pol agent while working with MADS.

Could be, I wouldnt be surprised if so. Very common in the anime community.

I think he's just satirising 4Chinners and the alt right here, since Green Bull is their kind of guy, he did make a lot of memes/art making fun of Green Bull too:

He seems to be neutral otherwise from what I've seen, just posting art and such. I thought there was more overtly political shit they did but apparently not. This is as extreme as it gets AFAIK lol.
I think he's just parodying it.

Stussy being sent along to kill Kaku and Lucci if they try to learn too much is a very interesting theory.

I believe she betrayed MADS and sold them out to the government, and that she was a Cipher Pol agent while working with MADS.
I lean more on Judge being the traitor based on no one associating (posted it in the germa political thread if you want to debate). But she could still be undercover.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Yep so far we know :

" they'd have nowhere left to hide " so it's someone that's already hiding from the WG
" i'm in a big pinch please save me " i've always been prepared for this order "she/he probably knows that this is a serious trouble likely involving someone really strong if Vegapunk is asking for help, and it knows that revealing himself could mean his death ( or basically waging war against the WG with no possibility of hiding nowhere cuz it's something he/she has been prepared for for a long time )

Not sure real Kuma makes sense i mean he's a revo and who's better at hiding than Dragon ?He could just reunite with them and they are already planning to go to war against the WG.....So idk about that
Fuji ? He's not hiding from the WG xD

It's likely an old character if it has been running from the WG

Hoping for a new character ( maybe one of those races that are being hunted ) or a relic of the past
Gin

I think Garp will just barge into BB territory when BB and some of his commanders are busy with Law and co.

But depending on if Shiryuu and Aokiji are there, things might still be tough.
Considering Garp, he won't do some stealth operation.

Best case scenario would be if Shiryuu leaves for some reason and Aokiji just don't fight or something lol. I'm sure Garp can clap the other commanders with no problem and save Coby

At the beginning of the chapter they said it was lower quality than usual because of the holidays
Ah, is that so?

Still, they shouldnโ€™t release stuff before theyโ€™re satisfied with it. If people canโ€™t afford to wait a little longer then thatโ€™s on them.

And if it takes until the official release, then read that instead. Better luck next time.

Honestly the only difference in these anyway are the translations. The official translations should always be the most accurate, but most people go for TCB Scans before then.

OPSCANS managed to get the chapter out quicker and in good quality this time around but Iโ€™m sure for the reason you stated this is probably just one of those unfortunate times for the other group.

Either way, quality should always come first.