Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Ouh... wait... Yes some iron man suit, specially with more suits around him or even for his crew sounds great and is definitive endgame-potential (pun intended), specially when we consider the way to it. So far he had his first tries of some armory with Punk Rotten.

Doesnt look very armory, specially considering iron man as comparison, but it is an expansion of his body, offensive-wise and defensive-wise, so its basically an armor.
Later on, he build his first Laser to attack Big mum, which is the first step of modern weaponary like Iron man is using.

Now, Kid is going to set his feet on Elbaf. He will show there his next step in growing, his next power up. And i think it will go in the direction of Iron Man, but since Iron Man is the final endgame, he has some step inbetween. And the first step would be a complete armor. And since Elbaf is the island of giants... i kinda could see something like this coming as big power up:

THIS could be his next step in improving his armory and then goes into compressing the technology, resulting in a more flexibel and fast way (Iron Man), which will lead into the final power up, separate drones with different usages, even usable for his crew.

Damn, this would make sense.
Iron Man? Why not Hulk Buster then

Oda with another shit writing

Kidd looking for a specific person and the next thing you know Kidd is heading to the island where that person is
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??

A CHARACTER SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO DO DO SOMETHING AND THEN THEY DO IT??????

NEVER SEEN IN FICTION BEFORE, BREAKS ALL THE RULES, THIS SHIT IS GARBAGE, LET'S STORM ODA'S HOUSE, AS A MATTER OF FACT, LET'S STORM THE JAPANESE CAPITOL, WTF IS WRONG WITH ODA???!!!

Kidd vs Shanks and Garp vs BB will be hilarious…..I don’t want Garp to be beaten man….

Lucci not accepting Luffy as yonko means one thing. SHs are gonna smash WG this arc to prove to the world that they are formidable. Imagine if they beat Kizaru, 3 CP0 agents and 2 Seraphims. It’ll be incredible

Don't forget Garp's loyal rookie, Aokiji is there too... They already planned this raid sh*t we just don't know it yet...
:gokulaugh::myman:

- The mysterious person for me is Weevil
- So it seems Kuma and Vegapunk have a plan that sees him staying in Marejois. So basically what the Revolutionaries made was useless
- Garp is a Gigachad and he will probably fight Aokiji? We'll see

Smoker the hardcore marine already cooperated with Luffy the pirate. I think Vegapunk helped Smoker for 2 things: saving the Punk Hazard kids and helping Smoker awakened his logia. So Smoker now acts politely to Vegapunk for gratitude.

P.s.
Smoker has brain too. Vegapunk is not really a bad person, so Smoker might actually respect and speak politely towards him.
Smoker might just say that he wanted to protect world renowned Vegapunk from any intruders. CP0 acts in the Shadows meaning the public are not aware of their action, and even high ranking officials tend to be in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.