Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very stupid line of thinking

Luffy has gotten stronger in a week than he did the entirety of his life, I can make that same argument about a dozen characters, it's all dependant on if Oda wants it to happen, and he could easily want it to happen.
We are talking about cp9 which whole power was based on the MASTERING of rokushiki. If you weren't a master in all the rokushiki you couldn't be a member of cp9, do you remember the mouse dude lowdiffed by franky on the train? All of cp9 members already mastered rokushiki but there are exception like Jabura whom could move while using tekkai

Well yeah Zoro has enough AP to one/two shot a lot of characters, same can be said about a lot of characters.
However, just because he can deal that damage doesn't mean his fights are low diff, same thing for any swordsman really.

If that was the case then Kaku wouldn't survive a single panel, but that's not how the manga works outside headcanon.
yep .
All name attacks are not the same and having strong AP don't mean people can't block your attacks.
The manga would be rather boring if that was the case lol .

Kaku's base rankyaku was his strongest pts rankyaku, that's a good improvement.
Lucci vs Luffy part 2 is almost guaranteed, now I just want to see Smoker and Tashigi. :myman:
We already know luffy and zoro are stronger than lucci and kaku so itd be pretty dope if smoker and tashigi prove their strength by beating them

I dont think its impossible for oda to make smoker win but i sadly have lots of doubts he'd have tashigi beat kaku. I wouldn't really mind it tho

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But people also saying Zoro get much stronger or his lethality much better etc etc .
Truth is stuff like that always going come down to what suits Oda and be a hit or miss .
Well, Zoro is indeed far stronger and more lethal because he can do shit like this:

It's not because he could cut people in half just by touching them with his swords. People fighting swords with bodies is a thing of pre-TS:

Some people are being petty for the sake of it because the only way they can ridicule anything remotely positive about Zoro is by misrepresenting the arguments used in his favor.

Well, Zoro is indeed far stronger and more lethal because he can do shit like this:

It's not because he could cut people in half just by touching them with his swords. People fighting swords with bodies is a thing of pre-TS:

Some people are being petty for the sake of it because the only way they can ridicule anything remotely positive about Zoro is by misrepresenting the arguments used in his favor.
Lol in all of the 3 images was literally thanks to enma if he managed to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.