Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roo you might be right now about this being a 15-20 chapter transition arc.

I think with Kuma now not coming to Egghead (honestly glad his powers were kept consistent, it would have taken him days to get to Egghead), the arc doesnt have to be that much longer. But i guess it depends on what Kizaru and his fleet do before they escape.

A lot of Kuma's plot now cannot be wrapped up here, but now im very curious how Kizaru gets involved at least. I can see him being a larger antagonist (ala Doflamingo at Punk Hazard) for the following arc maybe? Unless we get a full blown ship battle at Egghead lol.

It does make me wonder if neither Elbaf nor Fullalead are actually next yet, cause I realized that Law's pose actually led him to Winner Island.
Well it does seem like Killer and Kid just continued to follow their log pose, but who knows. Personally I don't see why it shouldn't be Elbaf, it's not like the SHs have anything else to do that I can think of.

Also we don't know if the Kuma plot is over, what if Vega transferred Kuma's brain unto a different body and he is that person? But yeah it seems this arc is on it's last chapters

How old is kaku? Let's say 30
In 28 years he can't learn how to move while use tekkai, neither do Lucci or Who is who
In 2 years he learn how to do it for some strange reason
Makes sense
A very stupid line of thinking

Luffy has gotten stronger in a week than he did the entirety of his life, I can make that same argument about a dozen characters, it's all dependant on if Oda wants it to happen, and he could easily want it to happen.

New world" A certain sea
-what is that bizzare looking fish
Killer:-hey kidd, get up we have reached an island
Should we land or... Hmm?
But it's shape... It's like a mosquito
It's too late to be hesistant anyway
Kidd:-it's elbaf.
Crew:-huh? Elbaf!!!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry it's my first time in translation, there can be little mistakes.
Just to add, they might be referring to Elbaf's roots/branches. You can see it slightly in BMs flashback, but the tree actually is so large its branches go past the horizon:

Garps underestimating BB. Or maybe he's in contact with Kuzan. Who knows
Being in contact with Kuzan would be a good plot twist. Especially if they are both an art of sword. But you’d think that capturing Koby wouldn’t be enough for Kuzan to risk his position if that was the case.

Only Jabra was able to use Tekkai while moving, unless there's no confirmation Kaku didn't use it here. Tekkai may be based on CoA but it really isn't the same, it's its own technique. So Kaku was able to block the sharp edge of Zoro's sword even though he has his superhuman strength putting pressure on Kaku's leg ?

And Jinbe was clearly in pain and couldn't block another time which is why Marco jumped in wheras Kaku seems to be uninjured at all.
Swordsmanship has the best feats yet. While you refer to Kaido being buried in Magma and his status being unknown to us. That's not how it works buddy. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.