Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The problem is that I think you guys are being too lenient. If we let people say whatever they want as long as it isn’t extreme then they’ll either keep doing it, experiment in other ways or other people will start to do it.

One Piece powerscaling gets really heated at times, so I can see how that would be difficult to control.

The forum is a community. I’m pretty sure we all know eachother around here, but there’s always one or two people who are purposefully causing trouble. I’ve been called names on here before, and it‘s not exactly pleasant.

Maybe you guys should make a new poll regarding what to do about moderation? If these decisions are made by the community then we can feel like we have a say in site changes and work together as a team.
It won't work.

The problem is that I think you guys are being too lenient. If we let people say whatever they want as long as it isn’t extreme then they’ll either keep doing it, experiment in other ways or other people will start to do it.

One Piece powerscaling gets really heated at times, so I can see how that would be difficult to control.

The forum is a community. I’m pretty sure we all know eachother around here, but there’s always one or two people who are purposefully causing trouble. I’ve been called names on here before, and it‘s not exactly pleasant.

Maybe you guys should make a new poll regarding what to do about moderation? If these decisions are made by the community then we can feel like we have a say in site changes and work together as a team.
you are def like a more positive version of solis
@sanji>Lollo

:perocry:

C

Cruxroux

Solis would never recommend that.
:whitepress:

Only 4 lines to survive this week :pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

Where ...
- The Kid pirates are actually sailing away from Elbaf and the giant tree is in flames, seems Kid destroyed it for some reason
- Garp uses Haki to communicate with Coby from afar, he tells him he's coming to rescue him
- Kuma teleport into the chamber of the 5 elders and self-destructs blowing them all up

yw kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.