Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ofc its titled that because he was the first to join the crew
but in terms of panel time
he isn't given preferential treatment over say nami or sanji.

the only reason Stans are like that is cause he has a strength related goal not cause hes the deuteragonist of the series.
He falls short on panel time but when it comes to the plot, he has the second most important ambition in the manga. Tho post ts you can make an argument for Law being the deuteragonist, but Goofy’s dream > Zoro’s dream > everything else for the most part

ofc its titled that because he was the first to join the crew
but in terms of panel time
he isn't given preferential treatment over say nami or sanji.

the only reason Stans are like that is cause he has a strength related goal not cause hes the deuteragonist of the series.
Post automatically merged:

something wrong with what I said?
Stop talking like a scrub who never read One Piece. If it was only about strength, we would be fans of Goofy because he is the strongest in the crew. If you dont understand Zoro's character, stop talking about him.

Nami's panels mean shit when most of those are as a background character.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Stop talking like a scrub who never read One Piece. If it was only about strength, we would be fans of Goofy because he is the strongest in the crew. If you dont understand Zoro's character, stop talking about him.

Nami's panels mean shit when most of those are as background characters.
What about Sanji?

Nami's panels mean shit when most of those are as a background character.
You attach strength to importance
as far as the author sees it
nami is equally a trigger to the story of one piece .

perhaps its you who is the scrub here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.